• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry Malu, just citing you as an example, didn't mean to turn it into a big thing. :wink:

BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
endymion said:
Jeez, Zin, and I had you pegged as a cross-dresser! :wink:
People from NSW can Fuck Off!!
Fucking Cockroaches! (QLD/NSW football rivalry) :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
people who expect americans to understand international "football" rivalries can fuck off!!!

people who don't pick up on the fact that i was just completely kidding and actually completely respect other nation's sports can fuck off!! :lol:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
People who hurt my deep feelings can Fuck Off!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
people who are sarcastic can fuck off :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
war|forever said:
people who are sarcastic can fuck off :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k
people who are being double sarcastic can double fuck off!

Cazby

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting in so long! I was in Laredo, TX for the past week buliding a Habitat for Humanity house almost right on the border. We (my church group) told Habitat we could start and finish the house in a week, and we would've, BUT the Habitat fuckers thought we couldn't do it, so they didn't give us enough materials to finish the damn thing!

So, now that I've got that out of my system, the powers that be in the Laredo HFH branch can FUCK OFF!

Also, the border patrol idiot who wrote us a ticket for having too many (6) people in the bed of the truck while a truck full of 10+ Mexicans drove right by can FUCK OFF! Plus, we were in a Silverado 1500, and the stupid Mexicans were in a fucking Tacoma!

Cazby

Reaction score
Gitman said:
WHEW...Praise the person who started this thread....what a great fucking cyber-stress doll.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am feed up with so much shit! Great place to get out my ya ya's!!!!!

That's why I started this thread! Isn't it great?

anfield1

Reaction score
Alex Ferguson, Roy Keane, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Phil Neville, Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, Diego Forlan, Alan Smith, Louis Saha, Christiano Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Tim Howard, Mikael Silvestre, John O Shea, Ryan Giggs, DAVID BECKHAM, Eric Djemba Djemba,Wes Brown, and anyone elso who wishes to associate themselves with Manchester Untied (from now on only to be referred to as "the scum") Can all FUCK OFF!!!

What a great thread, thanks for that opportunity to vent my spleen, very nice of you.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
The creator of that adultflicks ad on top of this page can fuck off, cause it bothers the shit out of me, everytime i log on it looks like a fuckin melting plastic bat trying its hardest to fly!! That bitch is well hung :lol:

AUFan

Reaction score
Well, lets see. Ill start with automotive first.

That stupid son-of-a-bitch at Ford who decided to not give North America a Focus RS because "Americans dont care about rally." can FUCK OFF
The asshat at GM who took the GTO and turned into a 2 door Grand Prix can FUCK OFF
Marcus Gronholm, that cocky bastard, can FUCK OFF
People who buy a Corvette, and get an automatic, can FUCK OFF

And now, to the general hate.

Those assholes that do less than 80 in the left lane can FUCK OFF
That fat bitch at work who never refills the coffee can FUCK OFF
Again, that fat bitch at work who eats other peoples food can FUCK OFF
Finally, MTV can FUCK OFF

Bassdude

Reaction score
Punks who put a fartbox and airplane wing on their car and think they're fast can FUCK OFF!

People who point out others' wrongs and then turn around and do the exact same thing can FUCK OFF!

Any place that doesn't have Killian's or Guinness on tap can FUCK OFF!

People who judge others on their looks alone can FUCK OFF!

Cazby

Reaction score
People who illegally jump the border and steal our jobs and abuse our welfare and healthcare services and still refuse to learn our language can FUCK OFF!

The guy that said he was gonna "hunt me down like the bitch I am and kill my white ass" for passing him when he was cruising at 15 in a 30, on the phone, with his music too loud, and flashing his neons under his car can FUCK OFF!

anfield1

Reaction score
I just want to mirror Cazbys comments on the immigrant thing. We have got them coming in and then suing us for bombing their country and causing them hardship. They then choose to sit on the dole (welfare) and milk our health system while finding different ways to be offended by anything and everything and therefore getting the opportunity to sue someone again. They then invite their families over to keep the money rolling in. These people and the muppets who govern this country and let these leaches get away with it can all FUCK OFF. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Aaah thats better 8)

Cazby

Reaction score
anfield1 said:
I just want to mirror Cazbys comments on the immigrant thing. We have got them coming in and then suing us for bombing their country and causing them hardship. They then choose to sit on the dole (welfare) and milk our health system while finding different ways to be offended by anything and everything and therefore getting the opportunity to sue someone again. They then invite their families over to keep the money rolling in. These people and the muppets who govern this country and let these leaches get away with it can all FUCK OFF. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Aaah thats better 8)

Yeah, here we got pregnant Mexicans who jump the border and have their babies here. The baby is automatically a US citizen, and since we can't just deport Mom and put the baby up for adoption, Mommy Dearest gets a shiny new green card. Then she lives off of welfare and does a few odd jobs and never bothers to learn English. The people that allow that to happen can FUCK OFF!

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
All the teams in the Euro Cup except Denmark can Fuck Off!!
As ordered by Zini the Danish Dynamo!! :wink:

endymion

Reaction score
Backpackers who come to Australia during summer, choke the beaches and drown because they don't know how to deal with rips can FUCK OFF!!
The bitch in a store in NYC who told my flatmate he "spoke really good English for someone from Australia" can FUCK OFF!!
Colin Powell, for his new comments slamming Australia if we pull our troops out of Iraq can Fuck Off Most of All!!!

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
People on other forums who have massive signatures which take up half a page can FUCK OFF!
People who cannot have a reasonable debate without resorting to insults can FUCK OFF!
Slipknot can FUCK OFF!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Potatoman said:
People on other forums who have massive signatures which take up half a page can FUCK OFF!
I agree but no one listens to me!!