• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

PC booting reeeeaaallly slowly

H

hoppi

[problem solved]PC booting reeeeaaallly slowly

hey

last tuesday or so, i downloaded the multiplayer-version of F.E.A.R via joinfear.com and used flashget. worked great so far, till my pc took ~30minutes to display the file's right size.
so he showed something like 802mb and about 3 minutes later, it was 809mb. my pc was really slow during this process.
figured i just had to wait. my pc was really slow during this process.
after it finished, i clicked on the .exe file to start the installation.
my pc took ~5 minutes to load the installation.

as i used to do for years now, i rebooted after the installation. till then, right before the first blue screen of windows pops up (the one with the darker blue bars on the buttom and top of the screen), it takes literally 4.00min - 4.40min till the screen changes to this display of the first blueish screen thing.

what the hell is up?
could it have to do with the fact that i installed & used a programm called "tune up" right the day before this whole thing with f.e.a.r.?
but these problems just came up after the installation edit: of f.e.a.r.

RISC

Reaction score
Ive been using TuneUp Utilities for almost 2 years now and have no problems like that.
You can use "Rescue Center" to undo any changes you made with TuneUp.
If youre using "TuneUp MemOptimizer", STOP.
If youre using "1 Click Maintenance", DON'T.
Open "TuneUp System Optimizer" and use "View Tips For Configuring Your Computer" and "Optimize Your Computer Configuration".

H

hoppi

em...it was daemon tools. i had two images mounted all the time. :D *doink