• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video Capping

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I use a free app, Media Player Classic (MPC) to cap all vids except Quicktime (mov) files. MPC now comes with 4 different levels of codec packages "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.38," and "K-Lite Codec Pack 2.54" Full, Standard or Basic. All available (with other great stuff, like Quicktime and Real Alternatives), at Final Builds Site.

I have been using an older version, 2.49 of the Standard Pack (13 mb), ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** in a WinRaR file to RapidShare HERE, in case you are interested.

To cap with the MPC:

1. Open vid file with MPC (right click vid file; highlight OPEN WITH; select MPC).
2. Pause on desired frame.
3. Left click FILE / SAVE IMAGE
4. Select desired folder and click SAVE
5. A jpg file of the vid frame named "snapshotxxxxx", will be saved in the designated folder.
6. Repeat steps 2 - 4.

Hope this helps.

The Chief

Reaction score
If you're an occasional capper using WMP, do this:

The Chief said:
I'm sure this has happened to some of you when trying to make a screen cap, you hit your Print Screen key, go to Paint, paste the screen cap, and it disappears when you save it. It has something to do with the software's video acceleration. I recently came across this simple solution:

On Windows Media Player

Tools -» Options -» Performance tab -» Move the Video Acceleration thing to "None" -» Apply, Yes and OK.

You should then be able to save your caps. When you're done screen capping, it's recommended that you put Video Acceleration back to "Full" for best playback performance. There are similar procedures for Real Player and Quick Time, but I don't remember them, I use WMP for the most part.

Last edited: