• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Relink within the board

Nobadguy

Reaction score
Is it really not OK to relink within the board?

I had two very small threads with almost no material but found something for them in other threads, so I posted that there is material in another and the links to the specific posts containing the material, but that seems to be disliked by the staff.
I find it a pity as it is a clear attempt to improve thread and not simply to post "comments or notes".
If such posts are removed the linked post could at least be copied over.
Or should I really run after the uploader and beg him to re-post his stuff in the threads that could also use it?

This is an important point because the trend to have threads even for "small" stars makes it more and more likely that the captured scenes do not contain one but multiple stars that all have their thread here and where this scene could be used in all these threads.
Also stars could get later their own thread but with a lot older material already containing them but at the time of posting this there was no thread for them. To really expect the uploaders to recheck their posts to see if a file could also be used in other threads and that months or years after it was posted is rather futile.

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it really not OK to relink within the board?

I had two very small threads with almost no material but found something for them in other threads, so I posted that there is material in another and the links to the specific posts containing the material, but that seems to be disliked by the staff.
I find it a pity as it is a clear attempt to improve thread and not simply to post "comments or notes".
If such posts are removed the linked post could at least be copied over.
Or should I really run after the uploader and beg him to re-post his stuff in the threads that could also use it?

This is an important point because the trend to have threads even for "small" stars makes it more and more likely that the captured scenes do not contain one but multiple stars that all have their thread here and where this scene could be used in all these threads.
Also stars could get later their own thread but with a lot older material already containing them but at the time of posting this there was no thread for them. To really expect the uploaders to recheck their posts to see if a file could also be used in other threads and that months or years after it was posted is rather futile.
We don't allow cross-linking because 1) those posts take more time to moderate; and 2) if the destination images die, we have links in threads going nowhere.

We also do not allow a member to post the same content in more than one thread.

I suggest that you save the image(s), upload them to an image host, then post them in the 'small star' thread.