• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
See I raise this question BECAUSE I don't understand why x is ok, why y is not etc. I'm not poking the wasp's nest, I'm trying to make sure I don't mess up.
A nude only forum would see next to no activity except on the miley Cyrus and Chelsea Handler threads both of whom regard clothing as redundant. If you want an active forum I don't see that as practical or even desirable by the majority of the membership. You'd certainly lose almost all content and most threads altogether. I can see an argument for a sub-forum but not applied to the whole forum.
However, the Rihanna picture (used purely as the first example I could see) is at least provocative, far moreso in fatc than many promo/magazine shots we get. The Julianne Moore post (again at the time puely an example and the latest I could find then) is just another talk show but to cap it off she's dressed like a Catholic Novitiate. From that POV both decisions are baffling and contradictory in extremis.
Generally, because I'm pretty new at the whole thing and using examples around of Mod discretion, I take the tack that as long as it doesn't break rules of being on a banned host or using an ad link or whatever and the subject isn't covered head to foot in an opaque sack [though you'd probably find someone on here who'd be into that (see the Julianne Moore talk show apearance)) then it clearly flies someone's kite so OK. I take that tack because a) it seems safest because b) there is no consistency to use as an example and the theory of "is it sexy?" is easily one of the most subjective questions on the planet. If you ask 50 people you'll get 50 different answers and I cant answer that for you any more than you can for me. That's why Mod discretion is so erratic.
Seen from that perspective you can understand why some people get annoyed, especially if they have spent a lot of time scanning and processing material and uploading it.
Cheers
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Someone else will have to take this one I couldnt pick her out of a lineup

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for followbotos: Money Generating Redirect

User: followbotos
Infraction: Money Generating Redirect

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
I'm sorry but I have penalised your account for posting via links that are not allowed. Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules to prevent further infractions
Thankyou for your attention
BOC

Original Post:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score

pharoahegypt

Reaction score
Comment

It is physically impossible for nipples to be see through...!!!

What you have is a dress that's see through, showing a hint of nipple beneath..!!

Wish people would title stuff properly............:fag:

Jony 07

Respected Member
Reaction score
Anastasiya Zavorotnyuk Moya prekrasnaya nyanya ( My fair nurse ) Ep13(2004)

duration 05:45 size 152 vob 720 x 576
Anastasiya Zavorotnyuk Moya prekrasnaya nyanya ( My fair nurse ) Ep13(2004).vob