• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Firstly, I'm asking what I consider to be legitimate questions in order to be better able to handle the tasks I have been asked to handle. That's a perfectly rational and sensible thing to do especially in an environment without hard and fast rules on some areas where there is obvious contradiction. Frankly, anyone who doesn't try to understand the full nature of the jobs they are undertaking and the environment in which they are working is a fool.
Secondly, you should, if you possess any kind of courtesy at all, discuss with EVERYONE if they do things you don't grasp or understand or agree with, though I should point out that your sense that you somehow feel able and entitled to overrule their judgement and impose yours over it speaks to an unbridled arrogance.
Apparently, questioning anything that includes one of your decisions is making a mountain out of a molehill, but you have absolutely no problem considering your opinions are more valid than those of others here and arbitrarily imposing those opinions or values at will. That's breathtakingly dictatorial in a community environment.
I have a far better idea. Until such time as subjectivity is no longer the rule of thumb here or you are appointed God of all you survey, you continue to make decisions based on whatever your ideas of correct or incorrect are and leave everyone else's alone.
Have a bit of respect for your peers even if you hold everyone else in contempt.
BOC

First of all, what Larry said! As usual, he nailed it in both of his replies.

Second, IMO, you are making a bit of a mountain out of a mole hill. It is very rare where I jihad an image another mod approves. BOC, I will make a point of discussing with you if I ever see a post you approved that I think doesn't belong. OK?

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
At some point the difference between this and what she generally does will become clear.
No. Not seeing it.
And she still has all the appeal of a Taiwanese ladyboy
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Unlikely to be a fake

While there have been reports of fakes and of a lawsuit threat against the website Celebrity Jihad [a lawsuit that never materialised, btw] the question of whether or not these are real images is very much in the air. However, since video exists of this shoot and has been posted on this forum twice, and since uncensored versions of the video and still captures have shown up all over the net, it's fair to say it probably is real and that the entire furore was concocted as a publicity stunt not least because the leaks threats and revelations all seem to revolve around the same media groups and people. It's the same publicity strategy Jennnifer Aniston used for years, squealing like a wronged virgin every time she wandered around in a bikini and someone took a photo of it.
Or, as Examiner.com concludes, "Strange how all the major players in these stories are the same...
http://www.examiner.com/article/kate-upton-threatens-lawsuit-over-fake-topless-photos

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Borderline but approved IMO If we delete this then we have to delete half the content of the celebtrity forum

Kolin03

Reaction score
Two Girls and a Guy

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
17s - 1.71 MB - 720x400 - avi

Two Girls and a Guy (HDTV)

http://k2s.cc/file/846721f41bdf8/Two_Girls_and_a_Guy_2.rar
Dead Link Removed
6mn 6s - 222 MB - 1280x688 - avi

At Any Price (HDTV)

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
50s - 26.8 MB - 1920x1080 - avi

About Cherry

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
1mn 37s - 18.1 MB - 720x406 - avi

About Cherry (HDTV)

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
1mn 38s - 52.7 MB - 1920x1072 - avi

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
In the first place all I did was ask questions of a group in order to find some clarity. You weighed in and I responded with perfectly reasonable questions based on that. If you go through you will find that I did not "continue to press" (implying that I was making a personal attack) but continued with a discussion, still seeking clarity on my original query, and also making observations about the new issue that arose from those questions:namely your assertion that you by right could "jihad other moderator's posts" but if they did not like that or agree with it, you could then "discuss it". The overtone of a headmaster talking down to a moronic child is unmistakeable.
As you say, too old, and my first internet connection was to Oxford university via one of the first telephone ethernet links from a Commodore PET. The only person who has me beat in internet terms is Tim Berners-Lee. I've been messing around with forums since 9660baud dial up modems were cutting edge and this is most definitely not my first square dance. Every forum has its own way of doing things and I'd be stupid not to try to understand how they work if I am to do a job to the best of my ability. Understanding means asking questions and raising issues if and when they arise and I am unable to decipher them. I was told this was the correct forum to do so, but if one cannot raise issues, point out disparity or question contradiction here then what the hell is the point?
You will note that until that last exchange there was no umbrage at all, and that because while I'm the new boy and acknowledge that status, I'm not an idiot nor a pushover and I have never liked the idea in a community situation of one or two people bulldozing through others. That is simply out of order.
On the ther hand, as a wise man wrote, it's only the internet and not that important in the grander scheme of things.
So. Celebrities with no clothes on. good, eh?
BOC

1man

Reaction score
More about the fella than the (dressed and covered) girl

Paris Hilton
And God Created Paris - Mike Ruiz Photoshoot For Adorn Magazine 2015 Issue 15

walle1001

Reaction score
Ruth Wilson coleccion de videos desnudos

ACTRIS: ruth wilson
FORMATO: mp4
PESO: 15.7 mb