• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Windows Media Player 11

MysterioX

Reaction score
2 things, Is this still a beta version or the full release? and i downloaded it and its arabic for some reason........
:jawdrop:

Ok downloaded and installed and it's fucking nice!!

BeZerker2007

Reaction score
I downloaded it and it irritates me as when I apply media info via internet then later some other day it has something different or a repeat song from album. I wish it would recognize the songs so that I won't have to bust my butt getting craploads of songs their individual media info again.

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
MysterioX said:
2 things, Is this still a beta version or the full release? and i downloaded it and its arabic for some reason........
:jawdrop:

Ok downloaded and installed and it's fucking nice!!

man, no arabic here, it's russian version :)
sorry.

i'm using WMP11 for video - no problems with codecs...
and i'm using it for music listening - library for organize my 6000 songs...fast searching...i'm enjoying

Static2093

Reaction score
Am i the only person that the WMP 11 locks up the computer for a whille then it works then it locks up then shuts down?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It wouldn't work right for me either, so I uninstalled it and when back to 10.

It doesn't matter what version you have, all it needs to do is play videos. I don't use it for anything else.

Epc525

Reaction score
I've given up on WMP. I strictly use VLC. Simplest and best thing out there.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
I use 10 for video
but i use Mplayer2 for music (simultaneous play) and flawless repeats

Epc525

Reaction score
I use it to play all of my videos. Its very simple to use, but also has some nice features. A real nice one is that you can take instant screenshots. You should try it out. Its not the flashiest, but it almost plays everything.

http://www.videolan.org/

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
i actually hate vlc, its a decent player, but the codecs it uses tend to be on the "clunky" side. with a lil more effort a much better playback can be achieved with even wmp. granted my main problem with vlc is its codecs for .ogm files

Static2093

Reaction score
i was useing VLC and eveytime i would fast forward thru a part of a video clip i was watching the whole thing blacked out for a few seconds then came back but then again it dose work better than not haveing anything at all like the problem i was haveing wit WMP 11

evilrick

celebs zips video man
Reaction score
wmp 11 .damm im realy behide im still using windows media player clasic and bsplayer lol

kimosabi

Reaction score
heh

i had trouble with the install of WMP11, it didnt give me any warning about needing to confirm windows validity (i had to get a ripped version, i borrowed a game i was thinking of buying, and the damn thing only installs on XP, and im not buying another version of this shite to test what a game is like, i know thats not a sufficient reason, but its their fault, for forcing the use of this OS)

i would do the same when crysis comes out, but i need a whole new computer for that, so i'll get an OEM
(you may be able to tell, i dont like being forced into things

so at the moment i have no WMP, shame ;) many other programs do the same, but better anyway
if it wasnt for the fact i play games i wouldnt have anything that started with W, or his upside down brother M, on my machine

ziddiri

Reaction score
it is too slow. I am still using winamp 2.91. Wmp11 is unnecessary.

kimosabi

Reaction score
indeed from what screenshots ive just seen, it doesnt look anything special

just another thing to use up even more resources for no reason at all

why must MS spend all its time making things look nice, instead of making them actually work ?