• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Apple Iphone

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OMG that samsung phone made me orgasm lol

I would much prefer that one because it has a real keyboard.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I know looks sweet right but try and find any info on it even been fucking released. It was announced in Febuary but since then nothing but picks and a few vid's on youtube? There is no official release date that I can find I've only seen net rumors of Late August to early September. If anyone else can find anything please let me know!! - Anyway back to the iPhone!

Max Johnson

Reaction score
finished.jpg
finishedA1.jpg

iPhone Full Hardware Unlocking Guide
16 Page PDF + Utilities | 1MB | Zip
16 PDF's with steps to follow for unlocking the iPhone for use on other networks beside AT&T. Included in the zip are all programs used in the guide that you will need to unlock the iPhone.

http://rapidshare.com/files/5143596...locking_Guide__for_use_on_other_networks_.zip

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Something just occurred to me. Since the iPhone and the rest are touting internet access, that means that they are now susceptible to all of the virus', trojans, etc. that a computer has to be aware of. Is that accurate? Do you need a firewall, AV and spyware apps to keep the phone clean?

Also, can you DL and use a browser like Firefox on it?

Just wondering.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
one,

Thanks for the info, that makes sense. So, at least for the time being, any of the phones with the OSX derivative don't have a problem and shouldn't for the foreseeable future. It probably is only a matter of time before some idiot figures out a way.

Lastly, how about java script drive-bys? I imagine, for now, the answer is the same, but could change over time.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, same reason that Macs are not vulnerable to PC viruses. If the iphone is built on Unix, then it would be a lot more stable than Windows/DOS based phones.

Regardless of whether you are a Mac or a PC person, its a fact that Unix is better than DOS.

Max Johnson

Reaction score
Everybody is bragging about mp3, internet, camera, video all on a phone but a lot of phones have that. My Nextel i870 is several years old and it has all of that. The camera is one generation behind (1.3 mp as opposed to 2.0 now for best cam-phones).

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
umm... samsung is one of the largest companies in the world lol. i think its staying around for a while ;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My Samsung:

HDTV
LCD for PC (17 first, 19 second)
DVD
VCR (in the past)

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Update shuts down some hacked iPhones

Gotta love Apple!?! :neutral:

SAN JOSE, Calif. - Apple Inc. has issued a software update that creates problems for iPhones modified to work with a cellular carrier other than AT&T Inc.
ADVERTISEMENT

Apple warned earlier this week that the iPhone update ? which adds access to the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store and fixes some security flaws ? could permanently disable phones running programs that untether phones from its exclusive partner's network.

Several gadget enthusiast Web sites, including Gizmodo and Engadget, as well as online postings from hacker communities reported that, depending on which unlocking program was used, certain modified phones no longer worked after they installed Thursday's software update. In some cases, the phones worked, but only with the original SIM card that ties the phone to AT&T.

Some sites also reported that iPhones equipped with unofficial, third-party applications were disabled after the update.

Some hackers had characterized Apple's warning as "a scare tactic." Despite Apple's history of playing cat-and-mouse games with hackers in the past, company officials insisted they were "not proactively" trying to make hacked iPhones useless.

It was unclear how many iPhone owners had unlocked their phones, but the programs ? including several that can be downloaded for free ? appeared to be particularly popular with European consumers. Apple isn't selling the iPhone or initiating the service in Europe until November, so the unlocking software allowed Europeans who bought iPhones in the United States to use the $399 devices.

Installing Apple's latest iPhone update is optional.

UltraLisk

Reaction score
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Apple Inc. has issued a software update that creates problems for iPhones modified to work with a cellular carrier other than AT&T Inc.
ADVERTISEMENT

Apple warned earlier this week that the iPhone update ? which adds access to the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store and fixes some security flaws ? could permanently disable phones running programs that untether phones from its exclusive partner's network.

Several gadget enthusiast Web sites, including Gizmodo and Engadget, as well as online postings from hacker communities reported that, depending on which unlocking program was used, certain modified phones no longer worked after they installed Thursday's software update. In some cases, the phones worked, but only with the original SIM card that ties the phone to AT&T.

Some sites also reported that iPhones equipped with unofficial, third-party applications were disabled after the update.

Some hackers had characterized Apple's warning as "a scare tactic." Despite Apple's history of playing cat-and-mouse games with hackers in the past, company officials insisted they were "not proactively" trying to make hacked iPhones useless.

It was unclear how many iPhone owners had unlocked their phones, but the programs ? including several that can be downloaded for free ? appeared to be particularly popular with European consumers. Apple isn't selling the iPhone or initiating the service in Europe until November, so the unlocking software allowed Europeans who bought iPhones in the United States to use the $399 devices.

Installing Apple's latest iPhone update is optional.

owned for going apple.

Microsoft looks like a saint compared to the shit apple does.

bhdvcd12

Reaction score
fuck Helio

ok, seriously, FUCK the iphone. check this out.

http://www.helio.com/page?p=devices#device_demo_ocean

http://www.helio.com/page?p=devices#device_gallery_ocean

may be the same one that was linked before, but this is a full demo

Helio is a piece of shit phone. I bought and was didn't like it off the bat. The junk froze on me twice within 1 hour of purchase. It talked about great IM and stuff but that's all it has and it wasn't even easy to use. The sound is terrible and the phone flimsy. How can you compare a piece of crap like the Ocean with the Iphone?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok so remeber when I posted about the F700 Well its coming soon here in the UK but only on Vodafone LOL loks like a bit of War is starting - Pick yourside gentleman! I think I like the iPhone more but I dont know why? The touchiness? The lil iris that closes when you take a picture? Or messing about with Google Maps?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm writing this MSG on my iPhone its just me showing off same as you onerythym LOL!!!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
iPhone update! all the things that I wanted including multi person msgs, edit your home page and add direct links to web pages there are updates for maps as well looks to be a nice tidy set up well done Apple! Oh ultra thin laptop as well! Time to start saving for that now as well lol