• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Photo downloading help!!

mrcoolangelo

Reaction score
Is there a certain program I could run to help me download these ImageVenue postings that offer each picture rather than a zipped up set? I've tried a couple of different photo downloaders but, of course, the scaled-down images are all it copies, not the larger original size that you get when you click on the photo. The process is just time consuming and I'm easily distracted by the monotony of it all. Will someone out there help me please:confused:?

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Is there a certain program I could run to help me download these ImageVenue postings that offer each picture rather than a zipped up set? I've tried a couple of different photo downloaders but, of course, the scaled-down images are all it copies, not the larger original size that you get when you click on the photo. The process is just time consuming and I'm easily distracted by the monotony of it all. Will someone out there help me please:confused:?

i would love to help you but i can't

I have a program that downloads all BIG pictures of any page into a htm-file on your desktop. On opening, all the BIG pics are loaded (that can take a while)*
After finishing the page is saved as...
I then have a dir/folder containing all the BIG pics.

It starts with search and replace and you will be able to DL those BIG pics too in a blink.

eventually the uploading takes the most time.

* = found that ImageShack stoppes after 49 pics simultaniously and ShareaPic is stopping after 99 pics .

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
tried a program called "bulk image downloader" was fairly simple and downloaded whole sets

mrcoolangelo

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! I think I'm getting the hang of my forum etiquette.

tatchan

Reaction score

I also have this trouble like you, up to now i have'nt found any software downloaders to download all pics on ImageVenue as original size. If you find any sw downloader to manage this problem, can you send me by email :polazoli@yahoo.com ! thank you very much!!!!

Fearless Freap

Reaction score
If you want it that bad, just take the time... what about the Firefox plug-in "Download them all"?