• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Problem!!!

Dillon

Reaction score
I was using my PS2 and the cord was kick out.Now my memory card will load the game but will not let the game start.It just a black screen.The other game on the memory card work but not the game.I was playing at the time the cord was kicked out.Can anybody help.

Dillon

Reaction score
It's a PS2 flat one.It's only about four months old.The game works by it self.All the other game on the memory card work.The game is GTA Vice City.I been play on and off for a while.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sounds like the data for the game you were playing at the time was corrupted on the memory card. If that is the case, you just have to start over. Sucks.. but it happens.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, if everything else works, including other stuff on the memory card, then its the data. need to delete the data, start over and try not to fuck up in the future ;)

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
From what I understand those flat PS2's don't have a vent system/fan on them?

My uncle was telling me about his son's flat PS2 wasn't working right, it was just a black screen and some other crap. Turned out it was overheating so they put a household fan blowing directly on it to cool it off and they haven't had a problem since.

Don't know if that will help YOUR situation, but keep it in mind just in case. Since they don't have a fan on the damn thing.

Dillon

Reaction score
A big screw up, I am only about 60% done.I going to leave it alone for a day or two.Hope it will work.LOL.Thanks for all the help.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think its goonski mate... It fucking sucks having to start again, I've had to do that before too!

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Could also be the angle of the laser. You can actually "tune" it by turning the round white piece around it. They sell a lens tuner online or you can keep turning and playing it until it works. Then again it might not be the problem but i do know that bumping it can loose adjustment and if its angle is off too much, then it can't read the cd.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Duke, I think the game's reading fine but its when he wants to access the game info of the memory card it fucks up... He can access other games on the memory card fine which really leads to the answer being that the actually saved game info being corrupted I think..