• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

free, legit, software

strykr

Reaction score
if you are ever in need of some free software, check out http://nonags.com
itll have just about anything you need, assuming its legal of course...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so just to make the police happy, you mean its free as in freeware and not free as in stolen, right? haha ;)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Just found some software that people may be interested in. I heard this tip on "Call for Help" yesterday morning and thought I'd give it a try. It's called "Cobian Backup" and is available here (for free):

http://www.educ.umu.se/~cobian/cobianbackup.htm

I've never been fond of backup software since, if you set your HD's up correctly, backing up is pretty much just a simple drag and drop. But this software is apparently able to monitor file changes and only backup new and changed files. And it doesn't leave a big blob of unusable data on the backup disk. It basically creates a mirror image of the data thats been backed up, completely accessible.

If you go ahead and try it, here are a couple of tips. If your running XP, install as a service rather than an app (it will ask you). And if your running Zone Alarm, the icon in the system tray always indicates that uploading is in progress. The guy that wrote the software says that it is a bug in ZA but I'm looking into it. One possible downside to the app is that it apparently has to run at all times (so its in the system tray) but, according to the mfg., it has to to monitor the file changes.

I'll be interested to know what everyone else thinks. You do back up your stuff??? Don't you????