• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Pictures - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Is it or isn't it Kristen Stewart?

Genuinely I have no bloody idea. If I'm being brutally honest I couldn't care less. The only film of hers I watch is Panic Room and that only because I get to see her clocked in the face with a blunt object.
However, every instance of this picture I've found on the net quotes it as Stewart so either it's genuine or everyone is fooled for now.
In any case what's bugging me is the constant stream of people posting messages in the content thread that read "Not Stewart" Not reporting it properly as they are supposed to but breaching comment rules by posting in the tread. What's more, not one of those posters has backed up this statement even though I have asked them to provide evidence of who it actually is.
Now if people want to debate this or report this it's fine, as long as they use the report button or they debate in this discussion forum, but my tolerance for comments in the thread is at an end and I'll infract all future incidents.
Bottom line. Show me the frames to either side that prove or disprove who it is. Until then I'm leaving it where it is based ont the sheer volume of forums and websites carrying it as genuine.
BOC

Fully Nude in deleted scene from 'On The Road'

Ruffah

Reaction score
Lubna Azabal, Nadja Kaci @ Viva Laldjerie (AL/FR 2004) [1080p HDTV] [full frontal]

Title : LANK-VL2004-1080.rar - 94.0 MiB
Duration : 2mn 05s
Res : 1920 x 1040 @ 25.000 fps
Video : XVID @ 6 075 Kbps
Audio : ac3 192 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 2 channels

Download:

http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/ocpm0er1/
or
http://dfiles.eu/files/ablx15jam

.​

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It may seem like an annoying constant habit but there's no rule against itIt's not something that can be raised as a moderation issue. Unless others here disagree and can suggest a reasonable alternative approach?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sooo....
The concept of stage costume, even one as pointlessly, shitilly begging to be "controversial" as this pile of vulcanised crap, has utterly eluded the Forum Brains Trust.
You geniuses get that the dick is fake too... Right?
Wow. Just... Wow.

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Honestly. It's as though the Rocket Scientists in the peanut gallery have never encountered stage costume before.
I weep for my species and its dwindling gene pool. The best part of them landed on their mothers' chins.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I swear to all the Gods in the Pantheon, the next idiot to post "The tits are plastic" here will be banned. I'm sick of clearing them.
It's a fucking stage costume. Get over yourselves. If you must point out the blazingly obvious or generally bitch and whine about it do it here.
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=232995
Rule 03c. Post only pictures or videos in the Celebrity Content Vault; do NOT post comments or requests.
Read and follow the bloody rules.
For heaven's sake stop making pointless work for us.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for IgnatiusJ.: Comments In Content Threads

User: IgnatiusJ.
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Infraction

Message to User:
I'm seriously tempted to ban you for a] being obvious and not funny, b] for rubbing salt into the wound and c] for BREAKING THE FUCKING RULES BY POSTING A COMMENT IN THE CONTENT THREAD.
Jesus Wept.

Original Post:
That penis is totally fake.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
never fail to expect the intellect of some members to be far lower than your own, and then you won't be disappointed so often.....

it may take someone really dumb not to realise from the first image that she is wearing fake tits and a strap-on, but that don't mean that some think they've spotted something the rest of us took for granted already.....

And if the flurry of comments in the content thread started after the first post I might be inclined to give you that one but given they started flying in after the latest in a set of galleries I'm gonna have to go with "the best part of them was wiped off their mothers' cheeks and flushed"

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Stating the blazingly obvious especially where it applies to archive photos/footage etc, sometimes that information is simply not available anymore.
I have posted photos in the last couple of days the origins of which I have no clue. I don't know who took them, when, where or for what purpose. Similarly it has just taken me three days to identify a particular shot as being Alyssa Miller by Ellen von Unwerth because it has become almost anonymous on the web, and the few instances of it I found had it unidentified and lumped in with a bunch of other material. A set of Scarlett Johansson pictures has all but vanished from the forum and the original poster does not have the full set anymore and has no information on them. There is no information attached to any identical instances of those images left on the web that I could find. So almost an entire set is gone outside better versions of the two that were left alongside the one addition I found.
Will you therefore remove all material that does not have this information attached? Penalise or ban members for not knowing? As propositions go that's pretty preposterous and will do nothing but serve to alienate contributors beyond regurgitating what they take from publicity and social media sites.
In short, while this idea might be thunderously convenient for you to check you aren't posting duplicates (because heaven forbid you should bother to scroll back a few posts to actually look for yourself), the only people it will really benefit are the cash whores posting for profit. Most of those classics shots and old scans will vanish.
There is a big difference between leading by example and hoping others adopt practices as a matter of course and courtesy and imposing a rule which must absolutely be followed. By applying and enforcing a rule which cannot necessarily be followed we will either limit the scope of what can be posted or will decimate the membership who cannot hope to live up to the new rules being enforced.
This is a community forum, not Getty. If you want information included I suggest you lead by example as I do, posting pictures and collections with date, publication, photographer and campaign WHERE I HAVE THAT INFORMATION, and see others pick up the habit [as indeed they are doing]. If you want information on picture or shoot then ask the poster. I they don't have the information, do a little research.
Trying to turn this into an enforcable rule is draconian, unsociable and downight unenforceable. It will kill the forum stone dead for all but a few people.
In my opinion.
BOC

Last edited: