• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

coclarkson

Reaction score
i'm anxious to see how the lions play with 2 studs at wr, Roy Williams and Charles Rogers. also with Kevin Jones in the backfield. they're set for the next 10 years. i think if Harrington doesn't do well in the first 5-6 games, Mooch will go with Mike Mcmahon. that is if McMahon isn't traded by then. Matt Millen takes alot of shit for some of his decision making but it's all coming together for him and the team now. they'll struggle this year but should develop into a good team in the future.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
i'm anxious to see how the lions play with 2 studs at wr, Roy Williams and Charles Rogers. also with Kevin Jones in the backfield. they're set for the next 10 years. i think if Harrington doesn't do well in the first 5-6 games, Mooch will go with Mike Mcmahon. that is if McMahon isn't traded by then. Matt Millen takes alot of shit for some of his decision making but it's all coming together for him and the team now. they'll struggle this year but should develop into a good team in the future.
Last year the problem was not Joey Harrington, it was his whack-ass recieving corp. Everytime he threw the ball to an open reciever, he would either drop it or bat the ball into the air to a defender. That is one of the reasons Joey has so many picks. It was pretty pathetic when the best reciever on the team was a rookie, injured, and out for the season after 3 games. This season the Lions dropped the dead weight (Bill Schroder) and added another blue chip to the team. They say that it take 3 years for a rookie QB to become completly adapted to the NFL. Well, this is year 3 for Mr. Harrington. So, me and a lot of win desperate Lion fans are waiting for something good to happen. Every offseason we are optimistic. This offseason gives us even more hope.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
the countdown at the top of nbcolympics.com is obviously for the games, but i believe opening night in athens is also the start to the PATRIOTS preseason right here at home.

therefore, although i'm not a huge olympic fan, the countdown still has it's uses :wink: :lol: 8)

Black

Reaction score
I bet $1,000,000,000, Patriots will do horrible, C'mon admit they suck that was luck last year even thought I went for them in the Super Bowl

Cant fucking beleive Cowboys let Steven Jackson go!!!!! :evil: :pissed: :jawdrop: :bigcry: :chainsaw:

Gray Fo

Reaction score
8-8? How could the Cowboys get WORSE?

The defense is exactly the same except for Marcellus Wiley at DE, which is an actual UPGRADE. Add that along with a new, young running back and an improving Quincy Carter, I don't see how they could do worse than last year.

Oh yeah, they also have probably the best coach in the last two decades, unless you count Landry's last few years.

Edit: And I GARUNTEE that the Redskins will finish third in the division at best, Gibbs or no Gibbs.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Black said:
C'mon admit they suck that was luck last year even thought I went for them in the Super Bowl
Last season, besides winning the Superbowl for the second time in three years and 15 games in a row. Their regular season record was 14-2, the best in the NFL. Oh yes, and the best QB in the buisness.
The Great Tom Brady.
Brady9.jpg

So yeah, at 14-2, they suck. This season they should be 16-0.

Epc525

Reaction score
y all the props to the eagles

Why does everyone think that the eagles are going to do so good. Is T. Owens gonna play cornerback cuz they have none. They lost both Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent. If they play agianst any teams with a good passing game it is over. Come on guys, Lito Shepard is gonna be a starting cornerback.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
new England should do damn good again this year with the signing of Dillon at RB tho they did fine without much of a running game last season...

Eagles look to be the best in the nfc, Andy Reid prolly wont get nfl coach of the year because his team has been good the past 3 or 4 years, look for a coach of a team thats not supposed to be good, and does suprisingly well to be coach of the year, I see it going to Tom Coughlin in NY or up to mariucci in Detroit, Those teams look to be the most promising of all the cellar dwellars from last year. These two just might shock the whole NFL. Dallas will finish strong again, tho I hate the cowpies...

coclarkson

Reaction score
i think the surprise team may be the Houston Texans. David Carr is in his third year in the offense and with AFC rookie of the year Dominick Davis runnig the ball behind a solid o-line, they will be tough to stop. they also have some burners at the wr position in Andre Johnson and Jabaar Gaffney. they also picked up TE Mark Bruener from the steelers. thier defense is getting better, they have probowler aaron glenn at corner and first round pick jason babin at defensive end. they're in a tough div along with indy, jacksonville, and tenn. but they could win at least 8-9 games.
a28.jpg

Davis had 1,031 yards rushing along with 8 tds. he played in 14 games and started 10 of those games

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
yea, I was thinkin Houston as well, but i think they need one more year ya know. One more year to develop more and become a good working unit. Maybe they will win 8, they def could this year I see them just missing the playoffs tho this season, but definatly improving

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
anfortynately New England is the team to beat. They didn't loose much and added one of the best running backs in football.

By the way Gonjawolverine, Tom Brady is the most overrated QB in the NFL. He is a product of the system he is in. He is no better than fellow UM alum Brian Greise, who also benefited from a spectacular offense. I'd take Manning, McNair, Farve, Vick, etc. etc, over Brady any day of the week.

In the NFC, I like Seattle. Atlanta can be decent if Vick can stay healthy, which I don't think will happen.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
BJ4015 said:
I'd take Manning, McNair, Farve, Vick, etc. etc, over Brady any day of the week.
All those QBs you just rattled off, How many Rings do they have, combined? Yeah, that's what I thought.
And Guess what, every great quarterback in NFL history is the product of a system. So to call him a system QB, as an insult? You got to come with a little more than that.

Brady8.jpg

What a Badass

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
BJ4015 said:
By the way Gonjawolverine, Tom Brady is the most overrated QB in the NFL. He is a product of the system he is in. He is no better than fellow UM alum Brian Greise, who also benefited from a spectacular offense.

The only difference is everything about these 2 qbs. Brian Griese has pretty much done jack shit so far. Brady is way better overall than Griese. Griese had that one decent season, but couldnt do anything with it. So far brady has had 2 great seasons outta the three he played and twice, pulled out a superbowl title and an MVP of the big game. Brady ranks right up there with the elite of the game.

Gonja is right on with this one. The system is wut makes a qb who he is. Some Qb are made for ex: the west coast offense. Others just wont fit into that scheme Ya know? But history proves that a good system produces a good quarterback. Delhomme, do you think he is that good? or was this past year a fluke? Hes a product, just like many others..

MasterCool

Reaction score
Does it really matter how overrated Brady is, hes won two Superbowls.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Thats just the thing, hes not overated, the second superbowl proved that wrong.

Football season needs to arrive already, I need some hard hitting in my life again

coclarkson

Reaction score
if you want to talk about being overrated and a product of the system. HERE is your perfect example.
a191.jpg

give me marshall faulk, torry holt, isaac bruce, a line anchored by orlando pace, and a system that consists of short slant, curl routes, and i'll win a super bowl. hell, ryan leaf couldv'e won the super bowl in the rams offense. warner will struggle in new york. i hope eli's ready.

as much as I hate Michigan product tom brady, his career is parallel to the greatest qb to ever play.
a230.jpg
a192.jpg

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to tell me Dan Marino was a product of a system?

Phil Simms has 2 rings also does that make him a great quarterback?

Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer have Super Bowl rings are they great also?

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe everyone is overlooking on quaterback. His name is Trent Green. He passed for 4039 yds. and 24 TDs last season.

s.chiefs.jpg

trent_green_800x600.jpg

Gray Fo

Reaction score
Yeah, Aikmen won superbowls with two different systems.

He should've won 4, but that's besides the point.

*grumble*fucking cowboys got screwed damn refs stupid 49ers*grumble*

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
BJ4015 said:
Are you trying to tell me Dan Marino was a product of a system?

Phil Simms has 2 rings also does that make him a great quarterback?

Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer have Super Bowl rings are they great also?
Absolutly, Dan Marino is a one of the best ever. And yes, he was a product of the system in place. Does that take away from all of records? Hell No! To say that a Tom Brady is overrated and a system QB is just ludacris. Because every Quaterback is the product of a system. It's just some QB's have trouble with their systems or they are not very good. While others, master the ins and outs of their system, and those guys are the Great Ones. Do you think Drew Bledsoe is or was a good QB? He was in New England's System, How many rings does he have?

You are really reaching with the Doug Williams thing, Didn't Joe Gibbs win something like 3 superbowls with 3 different QBs. Why didn't you mention Mark Rypien or Joe Theismann. Do you think Coach Gibbs had a "System" in place?

Phil Simms, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson and Jim McMahon are good QBs who have won some bling-bling because of the awesome defenses on their team. They were good enought to Get'er done, but not great.

Remember all those QB's you rattled off earlier, Manning, McNair, Farve, Vick and you can add Elway, Montana, Marino, Starr, Unitas, Bradshaw, Namath, Basically any QB you can think of. Thru the first 4 years of the career of every Quarterback that has ever played NFL football, Do you know who has the best Winning Percentage?
Brady10.jpg

--------->Tom Brady .714<-------------