• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

quicktime qts problem

HOBBAM

Reaction score
They say its a bug in Apple's software. I've updated, tried to find a patch, but everytime I view a site with an embedded QT movie, or go to Apple's movie trailers site, I get an error, a window comes up that says I need to upgrade, then everything sorta freezes, and then I get the error window, which tells me if I want to send the error report. Whether I click on sending the report or closing that report window, the browser window then closes, and I have to relaunch my browser.

Even when I try to upgrade QT through the player itself, there is an issue.

Anyone find a fix or patch to the Quicktime.qts issue?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hobbam,

Not familiar with the issue but I have a couple of ideas. First, go directly to the quicktime website (use google)and download the latest version. Then just install the app. That should take care of the problem.