• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Internet Explorer is the Anti Christ

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
l3lasphemer said:
I think that using the tabbed browsing is not only convenient, but it saves some memory.
Yes and that would be important in 1995 lol. Just go buy more RAM.
l3lasphemer said:
might not seem like much of a difference but 25mb is alot for people that only have 128mb of ram.
which is who exactly? and poor african countries don't count.

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Not everyone has 1 or 2gb+ of RAM, I work on way too many computers that run winxp with 128mb of ram that can barely open IE.

rich2rob

Reaction score
My view of IE7 is that it is bad, and that is me being polite.

I installed IE7 yesterday and couldn't get it to load up.

My advice stay with IE6.

Can't give a view of FireFox as I don't use it enough, prefer IE6

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
same thing happened with Netscape 7. they tried to completely change it and it just makes it worse. if it ain't broke, they should leave it alone

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Earlier in this thread you guys were having a conversation about the difficulties involved with formatting a page in IE. That got me to thinking. Many years ago, I was working for a guy that did quite a bit of web design for IE and he used some MS app (Frontpage????) which was, I guess, designed for IE. I don't really remember a lot of his impressions of the app but I was wondering.

Given MS's view of the world, do you imagine that they only want you to use that app for web design thus all of the rest are a pain? Was just wondering.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
I would stay as far away from Frontpage as I could if I were you. I do this for a living and FP generates some really bad html code! Go with anything but, Dreamweaver, GoLive, etc.

I realize that they all cost money, but if you're looking to create professional websites...have to do it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RISC said:
haha i read a few of them, thats so stupid. i bet a republican made that website :lol:

some of the worst debated arguments ever.

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
swede68 said:
I would stay as far away from Frontpage as I could if I were you. I do this for a living and FP generates some really bad html code! Go with anything but, Dreamweaver, GoLive, etc.

I realize that they all cost money, but if you're looking to create professional websites...have to do it.

OK either my english is fux0red, are you saying NOT to use Dreamweaver or Golive?

I have been learning Dreamweaver and really like how it works

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The bottom line is, no matter what program you use, WRITE THE CODE YOURSELF!

So if you are using Dreamweaver for example, use the "Coder" setting as opposed to the "Design" setting. Its fine to use these programs, but make sure you learn HTML and whatever other language and do it yourself. The main problem with Frontpage or any other program of that nature is, if you use the automatic page builders, they will add in a bunch of crap code and thats why the site looks like shit.

Like the old saying goes, "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself"

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
l3lasphemer said:
OK either my english is fux0red, are you saying NOT to use Dreamweaver or Golive?

I have been learning Dreamweaver and really like how it works

Nah, I would definitely use DW or GoLive as opposed to Frontpage. Just meant that they cost a bit of money. And I wholeheartedly agree with what Cman said about writing the code yourself.

I once tried Yahoo! SiteBuilder to set up a store for a client. What a total nightmare! The worst code I've ever seen!