• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Forum members music

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OK at the request of Da Pimp I'm adding a couple more of my old tracks.

Let me set this up. I posted a couple songs I did about ten years ago in a already Jihaded thread, so now there gone.

Those songs: *copy and paste to play*

Deep Flow
http://supafly80.tripod.com/music/Q_-_Deep_Flow.mp3

Blunted T.K.O
http://supafly80.tripod.com/Q_Feat_DollaBill-Blunted_TKO.mp3

Here are some more these never made it to mastering so they're not the best quality.

Rollin Str8
http://supafly80.tripod.com/music/Q-ROLLIN_STR8.mp3

40oz Bounce (this shit is hilarious to me!)
http://supafly80.tripod.com/music/Q-40oz_Bounce.mp3

I'll say it again. This was 10 years ago and I'm a Kracker :lol:

If anyone else has music they have done lets hear it!

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
Wow Supafly, I was pleasantly surprised how good those were!
:jawdrop:

Excellent!

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
*BUMP* For Duke. There still working bro. Now let's get your shit posted.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Supafly said:
*BUMP* For Duke. There still working bro. Now let's get your shit posted.

Hearing a challenge Knocking on the Door

Last edited:

The Cunninglinguist

Reaction score
My hobby and second proffession is producing R&B and hip-hop. In the last year producing songs as well as some post-production work for universal, has given me the opportunity to quit my job in marketing to focus fully on music. That was part of the reason I was recently in europe, and therefore ended up at the euro cup for a couple of games. I'd be happy to put some of the songs on I just do not know how. I recently finished working on a couple of tracks for a canadian artist named Saukrates, as well as post production for Jellystone. Over the last few years I've worked with, or done work for Kardinal Offishal, K-OS, Barrington Levy, The Rascalz, Sean Paul, Obie Trice, Common, Mos Def, Atmosphere and a lot more less notable names. If someone can help me figure out how to put music on, I will be glad to put some music on. I am sure some of you have heard songs I've worked on before.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Alright Duke I waited all day and ya haven't showed so I'm gonna post it for you.

This is a song I'm hosting for Duke E. Pyle

Duke E. Pyle said:
This is a song i did about 5 years ago in a friends bedroom..it was all done in 1 night so thats why the lyrics aren't all that. It never got mixed so the volume fluctuates terribly! I would also like to state that i too am a kracker!!

http://supafly80.tripod.com/music/01_Track_1.wma Copy & Paste

Duke this is some good shit. don't know why you waited so long. :wink:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Props Duke....thats some tight shit

Last edited:

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
*Bumped*

Cause someone else out there has to have something :wink:

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
For some reason when I copy&paste Duke's song into my browser it just starts to play Deep Flow again. Supa do you have any idea what could be wrong?

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
scottbritt said:
For some reason when I copy&paste Duke's song into my browser it just starts to play Deep Flow again. Supa do you have any idea what could be wrong?

It just Played for me :? hmmmm, thats strange

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm just gonna "save target" and save it to my computer bc my computer is acting weird.

Edit*** Duke this song is sick. Good job man if you have anything else please indulge us.

Davidian

Reaction score
I think unsigned artists should stand up and get recognized for their talent...mainly because we (unsigned acts) are better than a majority of the shit that is out there now...plus you never know who might come into this forum looking for nude pictures and stumble into this topic.

I am in a band called Knever (pronounced never). A metal band from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Our sound is like Pantera, Killswitch Engage with a lilttle Tool thrown in the mix. Our website is www.knever.org.

We are currently working on our next album so we are cutting down the shows until we hit the studio by fall.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Davidian said:
I am in a band called Knever (pronounced never). A metal band from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Our sound is like Pantera, Killswitch Engage with a lilttle Tool thrown in the mix.

Give us a little taste.