• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Winter Olympic Games 2006

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
CASTOR ::: said:
yeah, Finland are stong, very strong!
Showed really teamplay.
They're must win gold!

Sweden not so good
HAHAHAHA! Sorry Swede, looks like no love for you. Everyone is cheering for Finland :lol:

Even if Canada had beat Russia, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have beaten Finland.

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
if if ...
no if, Cman, true
how about Finland's win over Canada in group?

And answer the next question, very interesting for me:
WOG's Hockey tournament are important for canadiens? for players and goverment?

or NHL's results more important?

some discussion i had with my friend.
he thinking - not so important. for Canadiens and Americans more important NHL.

P.S.
Sundin in Sweden looks like crazy.
he a little did not fight with Tomas Kaberle, Toronto's teammate, in match with Czech.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The NHL is important in North America because its our "elite" league. Some as you have your Russian Elite league or Super League or whatever its called.

The reason why Canadians care about International tournaments is not really because of the tournaments themselves, its because we're patriotic and like to cheer for our country. We like hockey and we like our country, so put them together and its great! haha

I'm not sure what your "if if" thing was about. I meant that Finland would beat Canada. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Last edited:

Iceberg

Reaction score
Cman said:
HAHAHAHA! Sorry Swede, looks like no love for you. Everyone is cheering for Finland

Nope. Not quite. I'll be cheering for the Swedes, though I hope it's a great game and down to the wire.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Go Finland, buts thats only so Niittymaki gets his confidence up so the flyers can go on a run and win the cup.

cableguy

Reaction score
my olympic observations are as follows...
--2006 team USA, despite having one of the best results ever, was grossly overhyped, and performed poorly, to put things mildly

--Team Canada womens hockey... way to go, girls, and keep running up the score... like it or not, quitting isnt something a winning team does... i respect and defend your decision to keep playing while there was still less than 20:00 on the clock

--when will the olympics start using a countdown clock?? this starting at 0:00 thing is confusing and annoying

--didnt see any evidence of the jamaican bobsled team this year... what happened???

--didnt see evidence of any other banana republics in the bobsled event, either... i believe that was a fad...

--why do brazil, new zealand, and australia have bobsled teams?? has any resident of any of those nations ever seen snow or ice that wasnt in a freezer?? i am amused by this, though i respect their privelege to enter teams--i just dont understand it...

--with increased network coverage of most of the categories represented at the olympics (bobsled, skiing, figure skating, etc), television viewership is on the decline, and will never recover... we can now watch these disciplines every year if we so choose, and the olympics is no longer the only place and time to see these things--once every 4 years... television coverage has, in fact, killed itself by taking the novelty out of olympic events...

the end, for another two years...

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cableguy said:
--why do brazil, new zealand, and australia have bobsled teams?? has any resident of any of those nations ever seen snow or ice that wasnt in a freezer?? i am amused by this, though i respect their privelege to enter teams--i just dont understand it...

new zealand gets snow

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Good luck Finland...Still a Hockey fan after all. Lol... Teemu Selanne...one of my all time fav's...I might not be Finnish, but Scandinavian through-and-through!!

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sweden beat Finland.

Nobody since 1992 can't win WOG's tournament without loses.

My congrats!

P.S.
Yeah, Cman, you're right about "if if".

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So Sweden did it. Whatever, if its not Canada it doesn't really affect me lol

It was a tough way for Finland to lose, they were doing so well. They killed themselves with penalties because almost all the goals were on the PP.

Iceberg

Reaction score
cableguy said:
--Team Canada womens hockey... way to go, girls, and keep running up the score... like it or not, quitting isnt something a winning team does... i respect and defend your decision to keep playing while there was still less than 20:00 on the clock

The Italian women's team's head coach agrees with you. He was very happy that Canada played hard throughout the whole 60 minutes because it gives them more videotape and more opportunities to improve. If Canada let up after only 20 minutes of play, the Italians wouldn't have had the same level of practice and would be worse off in the long run.

I agree as well, since goal differential is one tiebreaker used in international play. Had Canada somehow tied Sweden in the round robin, their goal differential would have meant the difference between playing Finland or the US in the semis.

About the men's team, I predict gold for Canada in Vancouver in 2010. The reason, the smaller, NHL-style ice surface will neutralise some of the European teams' strategies. The US may even make the final like they did in Salt Lake City in 2002, that is if the Russians, Swedes, Finns, or Czechs can't beat them. I think the larger ice surface wore out Team Canada this year.

endymion

Reaction score
Final Tally: G S B Total

Germany 11 12 6 29
United States 9 9 7 25
Canada 7 10 7 24
Austria 9 7 7 23
Russia 8 6 8 22
Norway 2 8 9 19
Sweden 7 2 5 14
Switzerland 5 4 5 14
South Korea 6 3 2 11
Italy 5 0 6 11
China 2 4 5 11
France 3 2 4 9
Netherlands 3 2 4 9
Finland 0 6 3 9
Czech Rep 1 2 1 4
Estonia 3 0 0 3
Croatia 1 2 0 3
Australia 1 0 1 2
Poland 0 1 1 2
Ukraine 0 0 2 2
Japan 1 0 0 1
Belarus 0 1 0 1
Bulgaria 0 1 0 1
Great Britain 0 1 0 1
Slovakia 0 1 0 1
Latvia 0 0 1 1

Ha! Australia beat Great Britain, and Poland, and Japan! How is that possible. I've lived in Australia for my entire life, and I've never even SEEN snow. We freakin' rule.

zxcw

Reaction score
swede68 said:
Good luck Finland...Still a Hockey fan after all. Lol... Teemu Selanne...one of my all time fav's...I might not be Finnish, but Scandinavian through-and-through!!

Well You are a fair play man.

Yeah, we lost the final and took only silver. We just don't have the culture of winning but the Swedes can win. Congratulations to them!

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
I have not watched any more than a half an hour of the two weeks worth of coverage the olympics.
The winter olympics are by far the most boring sports spectacle ever to be aired on television.
It doesn't surprise me Team Canada didn't do anything in hockey, those hosers suck.
Sweden beat Finland? Fucking Awesome.
At least some of the bad motherfuckers from Hockeytown are bringing back some bling-bling.
Redwings.jpg

GO REDWINGS!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
The winter olympics are by far the most boring sports spectacle ever to be aired on television.
To each their own. It all depends on what you're interested in. Canada does much better at winter sports, for obvious reasons, so we prefer the winter games.

Both kinds of Olympics are kind of boring, but personally, I find the summer sports even worse.

singhr

Reaction score
Cman said:
I find the summer sports even worse.

I can't deal with having to watch Gymnastics.... well maybe the chix in the tights are cool and all but who the hell enjoys watching people run 100 meters as fast as they can?

Well anyhow, as Cman said, to each their own....

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
singhr said:
but who the hell enjoys watching people run 100 meters as fast as they can
it was pretty cool when donovan bailey won, and then when he subsequently embarassed the american guy in that rematch thing :lol:

singhr

Reaction score
Cman said:
it was pretty cool when donovan bailey won, and then when he subsequently embarassed the american guy in that rematch thing :lol:

Ya that was cool. But other than the fact that he was homegrown, I probably wouldn't have watched it.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
I dunno about anyone else, but I love both Olympics. I dunno what it is. I think, for me, its like the NCAA tourney, you can turn on the tv at 1 in the afternoon and some sport is on. I dunno, I like the Olympics, either way.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Young, every time I look at your new Avy I can hear Sally Tessio telling Tom Hagen, "Tell Michael it was just business, I always liked him."