• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Dual Monitor Programs

ngmar

Reaction score
I hope the new year is treating everybody well.

Here is my issue. I currently have my only PC connected to my home theater. It is connected to a 50 inch plasma and a 22 lcd as a secondary. Both connected to a Radeon X1950 Pro AGP.
The problem I am dealing with is that I like to use the secondary monitor a lot with the plasma on the DVR or PS3. This makes it a bitch to use the other monitor without having to change inputs constantly. Like when a dialog box opens in the main monitor instead of the secondary. What would be easy is if you just had an icon on your desktop that would toggle that monitor on and off as needed and change the primary setting at the same time for gaming purposes. A luxury would be if it would also change the wallpaper as well from my dual monitor one to one for just the smaller monitor. Is there a script or something that you could write to do this for you? I have found that dual monitor programs can tend to come with there own set of headaces. Another reason why some feedback would be nice.

Thanks

nurikung

Reaction score
Try to close application before switch between Pri, Sec monitor. because my laptop can not switch screen when I open the vdo player programs. May be this problem same like me.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
Hi all,

Buy a new vid card. almost all nvidia cards have what you want. I also use a monitor and television, switching beteen them or useing both is as easy as 2 clicks. look on www.tigerdirect.com you can get a 1 gig for 50 bucks or simmeler. go nvidia, once you install goto maker site find driver and program, update, and your where you wanna be.

as for script or a 3rd party program . . . mabe you'll get lucky and not ruin your hardware or software. I looked for one a few years ago and came up empty. I had the "all in wonders" by Radeon.

Radeon in my experance has trouble with some games.

ngmar

Reaction score
Thanks ptb. I was actually wondering if switching video card companies was the way to go. Plus I have heard that nvidia cards have better drivers nowadays. I will just have to look into what agp cards they have available. Not quite ready to change mobo yet.