• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NHL hockey

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
If you didn't get a chance to see it, this is Marek Malik's goal to win it in the longest NHL shootout to date. Pretty sweet.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Um, not sure if there are any Flames fans in this forum. I'm guessing this was a real blood pumper in the 80's. Red Hot Flames. I remember liking Joel Otto when he played for the Flyers...now I just feel gay.

DocZ

Reaction score
11 month thread bump WOW!

With there 10-0 season start, tying the NHL record anybody think Buffalo can actually pull it off this year?

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
DocZ said:
11 month thread bump WOW!

With there 10-0 season start, tying the NHL record anybody think Buffalo can actually pull it off this year?

Buffalo will win President Trophy.
But not sure about Stanley Cup.
(they're like Detroit in season before)

Momesso

Reaction score
Jesus the Canucks are heart attack inducing, ughh. Had me pacing around and totally wrecking my sleep. Well at least they beat Chicago. 1 round down, hopefully 3 to go.

2 rounds down. 1st trip to the conference finals since 94.

Last edited:

Momesso

Reaction score
It can't be a good thing for the league to have 2 enforcers die in the same offseason. R.I.P. Rick Rypien and a late R.I.P. to Derek Boogaard. I enjoyed watching both of them and am fearing an overreaction to fightings status in this sport.