• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Obituaries (R.I.P. -- Celebrity Death Announcements)

scoundrel

Reaction score
I never heard of him before so I checked him out on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHAG1TLoyks

I wouldn't wish Billy Mays dead or anything, and I extend condolences to his family and friends. But if plugging OxiClean at anti-social volumes is a fair representation of his life's legacy, then why does he rate a thread? Possibly he had a greater cultural impact than I realise?

Brianwp

Reaction score

I wouldn't wish Billy Mays dead or anything, and I extend condolences to his family and friends. But if plugging OxiClean at anti-social volumes is a fair representation of his life's legacy, then why does he rate a thread? Possibly he had a greater cultural impact than I realise?

No, you've pretty much got the picture.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Tabler, this was like a year ago, where have you been?

It was just the ridiculousness of it that people thought was amusing. same reason people like Mr. T or Chuck Norris.

Also, this played a large part http://www.youtube.com/user/Jabo0odyDubs

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Yes, bands like Black Sabbath and Rainbow . I heard it was stomach cancer . I liked Dio because he looked the part, not like a lot of Metal bands that look more glam and hair.

andykarta

Reaction score
I voted for him when he ran for governor of cali. Sigh. The average height in heaven has just gone down a few inches.

skig

Reaction score
RIP but he was scary. He reckoned the character he played in Blue Velvet matched his own closer than anything he'd played before...

scoundrel

Reaction score
Tony Curtis, the veteran Hollywood actor, passed away on Wednesday 29th September. He was 85. He claimed that he sought stardom for the sake of the money and the girls, showing a certain refreshing honesty about his louche and hedonistic lifestyle which you have to respect, even if you disapproved of the man himself, as many people did. Yet there was also a warm and compassionate side to his nature, revealed for example in his efforts to promote the welfare of horses. He was also a gifted painter, whose canvases sell for very high prices.

Despite his own sardonic assessment of his career choice, he was a natural actor who will be long remembered for a number of critically acclaimed performances. He was particularly notable for his role opposite Burt Lancaster in the superb noir Sweet Smell of Success, for playing the white racist escaped convict Joker Jackson in The Defiant Ones and Joe/Josephine in the great comedy Some Like It Hot. There are a number of other good films in his filmography: his job was to entertain the audience and he was very good at his job.

RIP Tony Curtis.