• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Event title - necessarily!

gakon

Respected Member
Reaction score
I open this topic as a poster which can sometimes to find some old pictures that do not exist in this forum. None of the serious posters does not want to this forum to be overcrowded duplicates and neither does the warning from moderator.

If I want to check whether there are already on the forum, it becomes "a pain in the ass" as one moderator said, especially in threads with dozens of pages. Old posts generally do not contain the names of the event, and must be manually/visually searched.

That's how it was at the beginning of developing the forum. But why the new posts do not have the names of events? As a forum grows, it will be difficult to find an existing image, because the search function has no meaning... I must say one group posters that work, who are active and like each other. Is it their intention or negligence, it does not matter.

I propose to introduce the obligation, marking events, publications, etc. for all new posts and to apply to all the posters and that they notify the new rules.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I should reply to this since I believe I'm the mod who gakon referred to as stating what a pain in the ass it can be to search a large thread for duplicates. First of all, I don't think gakon (or me or anyone else who would favour this proposition) would like to have any posts without such information removed. Obviously, there are times when that just isn't possible. Even those of us who are extremely diligent in trying to provide info sometimes have to post images without it. I've always been of the mind that providing such info - when available, of course - is in the best interest of posters, collectors and mods checking posts.

This is supposed to be a community where we are all working together to provide the best quality images to each other, but the reality is that it's become more of a platform for the post whores to either fill their pockets or their egos.

gakon

Respected Member
Reaction score
I see here a replacement thesis...I was not really talking anything about deleting posts.
The proposal referred to the events that will happen, and not to those who have passed. Only clear recommendation posters that do what they can do very easily, and that has a basis for future too avoid problems.
For this there is information, but an individuals do not want to do. Today everything is easy. I can give instructions on how to easily determine even ancient pictures

Some attitudes do not want to change, but please respect all members, regardless of what some hard thought he was right.
We're talking about the problem faced by a poster who wants to contribute to the community, not the introduction of a dictatorship.

gakon

Respected Member
Reaction score
I thought a Discussion forum is for news, etc. So I put here. If this is the problem, move it to the correct section.

Nobody has nobody to listen. I turned attention to personal messages, some posters who are very active. Everyone, but everyone, they say they will, but not...And I'm sure they do not read. Many of them have never even read the rules, and only know it when they get a warning.

Btw, the easiest way that anyone can do is to immediately search for the same photo on Google Images. For others need a little more patience.

gakon

Respected Member
Reaction score
There is no more sense to comment...