• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

is the Fleshlight worth it?

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
havent had sex in awhile and I'm starting not to miss the hastle.
however, masturbation could always be better, so I'm toying with the idea of getting one of these Fleshlights.

anyone ever get one? is it worth the price? does it make the act any better?

or should I ditch the idea and just get back out there anomgst it?

5+ cool points to those that can get thru this without giggling like schoolgirls.
mmmm....schoolgirls...

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've never tried the Fleshlight, but I've heard warming up half a grapefruit in the microwave works pretty good. :skeezy:

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
dunno about a grapefruit, but I did fuck a honeydew mellon on a dare once as a teenager. even stranger, everyone wanted to watch to prove I'd do it. so I'm there in a room full of my homies, and my homie's sisters even, fucking a warm mellon, with seeds dripping down my legs.

I wouldnt recomend it to anyone. unless you have a crowd watching.
then at least youve got a funny story to tell at parties.

abraxus335

Reaction score
It is wonderful

It is a wonderful experience. Better than you hand and helps you avoid death grip syndrome. No bitching, whining, STDs or headaches. Warm it first with warm water and enjoy.

peterya760

Reaction score
i...i have this great sextoy since 1 year now...and this is mutch better then using hands...give it a try and you will see..

CarlLandstrom

Reaction score
Oh man, I own 3 Fleshlights and they are heavenly good! It takes the masturbation to a different levels. If you buy one I also recommend to get the wall attachment kit so you can doing it handsfree in the shower hehe.

Last edited:

hodensuck

Reaction score
It's a great toy.

Just one tip: you should be the one that's moving, not the fleshlight. Dont use it as a "masturbator" shoving it on your dick, instead prop it up somehow (i just hold it down on a small chair) and thrust into it. Thats a completely different feeling and experience

Claire

Reaction score
Yeah, Fleshlight is good. I bought one for my boyfriend before and he said that it's good and it easy to hide. :) Highly recommended.

rhaupenthal

Reaction score
What about a fleshlight and a vibrator in my ass massaging the prostate?

reesekPal

Reaction score
I don't think it's a good idea to go back to it. But I don't see the point of using Fleshlights either. I understand that I really want to, but you won't get much pleasure out of it. I've already tried it. When I got a girlfriend again and found my toy, it was hard to explain to her that it was before her. But I didn't throw it away because I felt sorry for her. So you better get yourself a hooker :)