• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

WTF is Wii??

MysterioX

Reaction score
Yeah you can get a normal controller for it, im not sure if it comes standard or if you have to buy it seperatly though.

The backwards compatibility is always a good thing, streets of rage, shinobi, goleneye ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heaven.

BleedBlack

Reaction score
Some of you people are so misinformed :confused:

The reason the DS is outselling the PSP is because it fffers better gameplay.
PS2 has been out for more than 5 years, making it handheld doesn't renew it's popularity, or life by another 5 years.
DS is a whole new thing with it's dual-screens, making it more unique to play, and, allowing for more possibilities to open up as far as gaming is concerned.

The same goes for the Wii.
The new controller makes it possible to create new genres for games, completely new ways to play.
PS2 and XB360 are just 'next-gen' consoles.
Same as before, but, with better graphics, and improved online.
The Wii is completely different altogether.
It sacrifices the graphics in favor for a completely unique style of play, but, should hopefully still have good online.

If the Wii sells, it's because people want something new from their consoles, not the same old shit, looking prettier.

1st post, just had to get that out there, because people putting down a system without reading up on it pisses me off.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Apparently we have the Senior Marketing Exec of Nintendo on the forum now. Nice infomercial lol.

I think which console you buy depends on what kinds of games you like. Its very subjective, so the truth is that all the various game consoles are good, depending on your taste.

As far as inventing new things goes, who says we need to keep changing stuff? Change isn't always good. I think Nintendo tries too hard to be "revolutionary" and doesn't try hard enough to be logical. I still like to play Super Mario 1 and Tetris and I could really care less about Halo.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Pretty sure hes not the "Senior Marketing Exec of Nintendo," Me thinking the Senior Marketing Exec of Nintendo no speak the English goodly. Him Japenese.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I couldn't agree with more Cman its all about what 'you' as the player wants to play. I still get a need to break out my N64 for a few days on Ocarina of Time or slap San Andreas in my Xbox. There will always bee games that you can only find on certain systems that why the market is there and thats why we buy X amount of consoles from X amount of different companies. We're only human so were bound to complain about stuff that we can explain or get our hands on yet! I still remember the anger at Nintendo when they switched to disk over cartridges. I xant wait to own a wii! why? Because its new its unusual and I bored! I bored of 'old' controllers. Change is needed or life gets boring! Nintendo and Wii is Change! November 24th can't come soon enough!

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
why cant i find anywhere on this page that you can play tennis (as holding a racket) with it.

**edit**

There is a real difference between sliding someones throat and/or stabbing him in the chest.
You can do both movements with the controller.
And there is so much more to do but there is 12.345 hours of fun to enjoy with it and that will take me more than 3 years to find out.
I rather spend my time on something else.

Ulysses_31

Reaction score
Not long now till the wii is released world wide and i just wanted to see what people thought about the controller, As it seems every review of the wii i hear they mainly talk about the controller.
Is it
A) A really good idea which will encourage people to be more interactive with there games.
B) Just a selling gimic which will soon become boring

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Wii-Mote will change the way we game! In The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess, you can use the 'mote to perform actions of your own sword. By Dhaking the Nun'Chuk attachment you can pull off spin attacks and raise you shield and strick at enamies.
In Call of Duty 3 you are to reload your weapon by shaking the 'Mote. It is these simple actions that bring 'you' into a game. The Nintendo Wii will change the way we play...UK release December 8th I can't wait that long!

varunmmc

Reaction score
phynix said:
In Call of Duty 3 you are to reload your weapon by shaking the 'Mote. It is these simple actions that bring 'you' into a game.

TRUE AND WELL SAID. i'll be buying the wii for sure and the ps3 also

peter_jam

Reaction score
phynix said:
The Wii-Mote will change the way we game! In The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess, you can use the 'mote to perform actions of your own sword. By Dhaking the Nun'Chuk attachment you can pull off spin attacks and raise you shield and strick at enamies.
In Call of Duty 3 you are to reload your weapon by shaking the 'Mote. It is these simple actions that bring 'you' into a game. The Nintendo Wii will change the way we play...UK release December 8th I can't wait that long!

Yeah.... see, what I like about videogames is that I can come home after a long day of sleeping at work, and just sick back, and let my body slowly go into total inactivity, with the exception of my fingers, eyes and brain. I don't want to have to shake a controller to perform an action on the screen.
"But you can be playing a basketball game, and you swing your controller like you were throwing a ball, and your game character throws the ball, and it goes in" Well what is the damn difference if I go out to a park and do just that, except instead of swinging a controller I actually throw a ball? If I wanted to work out, I'd join a gym, or I'd chop up dead bodies and I'd stick them in my freezer.
Anyway, I think that changing the controller like that is too radical, and kids are gonna get exhausted after a short while, and it will take them a long time to get used to this.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Without change the world would become stale and boring! If you wanna sit nd play your game like 'old school' style thats cool hell I'll being doing that myself but I dont want to miss out on Nintendo games!!

Ulysses_31

Reaction score
I am doing a digital entertainment course at university. One of my assignments was to do an analysis of a piece of technology. So I chose to do the wii. Anyway one of my questions was what do they think about the controller. ant 7 out of 10 said that they couldn't be bothered with waving arms about, especially when you are hung over in the morning, the last thing you want to do is wave arms about just to play a game.

I am all for interactive gaming I think it is the future, but I think that it should be an option to either having a normal controller or an interactive one. That way everybody is happy.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Seems like it would be a good thing, but there are already a million different controllers out there that specialize in what the wii's controller will do. They range from guns to guitars and even chainsaws, and guess what, they all get really old really fast. I think companys are gonna need to get way better at making good games before they even think about how we should play them. My opinion.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I actually bought one of these bastards today...
didn't even have to wait in line or any of that BS.
Walked into Target, bought the thing, walked out.
I'll probably sell it so I may post the ebay link for anyone interested haha.