• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

December 21, 2012

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That calendar really should be considered one of the wonders of the ancient world by more people (it already is in some academic communities). But no, american indians know nothing about geometry, trig or the cosmos.

It's amazing how underrated the societies of the past are these days. Imagine where we would be technologically and in infrastructure if the Mayans and Aztecs had continued on uninterrupted by the Europeans to get rid of the "barbarians".

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how underrated the societies of the past are these days.

Boom,

I think thats because most people don't study history (or much of anything else nowadays). I guess its part of the dumbing down of this society. One of the other things that really worries me.

Imagine where we would be technologically and in infrastructure if the Mayans and Aztecs had continued on uninterrupted by the Europeans to get rid of the "barbarians".

"Technologically", I don't know how much real difference there would be (remember that American Indians would not use the wheel). Technology is really the specialty of caucasians. It's virtually impossible to tell for sure, but my guess is that (if the Americas had been left alone) the world would be a lot cleaner than today and we may be a bit wiser. But who knows? It didn't happen, so......

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Boom,

I think thats because most people don't study history (or much of anything else nowadays). I guess its part of the dumbing down of this society. One of the other things that really worries me.

"Technologically", I don't know how much real difference there would be (remember that American Indians would not use the wheel). Technology is really the specialty of caucasians. It's virtually impossible to tell for sure, but my guess is that (if the Americas had been left alone) the world would be a lot cleaner than today and we may be a bit wiser. But who knows? It didn't happen, so......

Yeah Technologically was the right word, but you got what I meant.