• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

How to burn image to harddrive, software that is

blondie32

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you again, but I know that there are some really clever ppl on this board!

This is about dvd's that I burn from my dvd player.... I have tried to use Nero, but it is not really easy to work with when it come to this..... its like one out of twenty is succesfull!!

If anyone know about a really easy program to turn vob, ts and whatever its called into an image on the disk I would be happy to hear about it!:) And off course I would like it to be free!hehehe

In advance, thank you for input!!!!

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Blondie, what exactly is it you are trying to do? Rip a DVD to a format you can watch on your hard drive? I personally use Nero to create DVDs and have never had any problems with it.

If you are looking for good tools, check out Doom9.org. They have absolutely everything you can imagine for working with DVDs. Some of the tools are pretty complicated, but they have excellent guides to walk you through.

Might want to check out this thread as well.

Good luck, and let us know if you have any questions.

Swede

blondie32

Reaction score
Ok, I understand that I didnt ask the question right.

I have a dvd recorder hooked up to my tv, this stupid dvd player can not be hooked to my computer because of stupid software in the dvd player. But forget about the software on the player or why or why not.....

When I burn from the player/recorder to dvd (I hate dvd format for storage, it always gets corrupt) and copy the dvd onto my harddrive, it comes in vob and ts files..... what I want is to turn these copies into images?

Why I want to do this is because it would be easier (at least I think so) to catalog it on my computer.

Im normally quite happy with nero, but it failes again and again with this kind of work, so that is why I would get very happy if someone know about a easy to use and free software to turn this ts and vob files into images on my harddrive so that I can use deamontools or whatever to open them?

I hope this makes more sence then my original question? Thank you for youre help in advance, and I will check what you told me swede, but I would apreciate a direct link to a software, Im not really familiar with this kind of work.

Thank you very much for helping swede, I apreciate it... back to work and to try and find some software!:)

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Can also use DVRMSToolbox witch is complicated (it took me sometime to figure out) . Or an easy way is if you are using Windows, is to use http://www.download.com/Any-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10661456.html After you have downloaded the video or clip in your Recorded TV file . Just open it up in "Any-Video" and it will convert it to WMV, MPG, AVI, FLV or Mp4 . I like this soft-ware because sometimes when you convert dosen't always compress and you'll have a file that is small clip ,but it will be 3.00GB's "Any-Video" does both convert and compress. Hope this Helps .

Skin

Reaction score
The DVD format should contain two folders, Audio_TS(Empty) and Video_TS, which should have .bup, .ifo and .vob(video object) which contains the video and audio data.

DvD Decrypter (v3.5.4.0) will convert VERY easily to .iso format and its the best around, Imageburn will burn the .iso (the same guy made both - LightnigUK on Doom9 forums)

blondie32

Reaction score
First of all, thank you to everyone who has tried to help me!!:)

I have finally figured out how to make Nero work, and it seems to be the fastest and easiest program to work with. Dont even ask me about what I was doing wrong before, I have no idea!!!!hehehe

If anyone reads this, I have one question to the ppl out there who are used to DVD players/recorders.

When I burn out a DVD from my recorder it contains some .rm files? Nero will not include these files and tells me that the image may come out without sound.... but the images that i got is all good and with sound!!:)

Anyone know what those .rm files are good for? Oh well.... no biggie, since my images work and I finally found out how to work with Nero when it comes to .iso files!:)

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!