• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Dual Layer DVDs

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Thanks, much apprechiated.

PBF1

Reaction score
Finally got a game downloaded and I also got a new question. I extracted the rar file in my computer and I got two files - all-lost.dvd and all-lost.iso, which one should I select to burn on disc?

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Finally got a game downloaded and I also got a new question. I extracted the rar file in my computer and I got two files - all-lost.dvd and all-lost.iso, which one should I select to burn on disc?

PBF1, you want to burn the ISO file (ISO-9660 CD Disc Image). Or you can download IsoBuster for free. It lets you open up the ISO file and extract the contents to your hard-drive, then install the game. That way you don't have to burn a CD/DVD.

That is if the game is for the PC, and not X-Box, PS2/3, etc...

Good luck, and let us know if you have any questions.
Swede

PBF1

Reaction score
It was an Xbox360 game.
I burned the iso file on a Verbatim DVD+R DL dics usinf SlySoft's Clone CD, like it was reccommended before. I used 2-2.4x writing speed. It said that burning was successful. The disc works in my computer, but when I put it in my Xbox360 console it starts reading, but then stops and gives me an Unrecognized Disc Error, but in the dashboard it says "Play Game". Why is that?

w.axl.rose

Reaction score
It was an Xbox360 game.
gives me an Unrecognized Disc Error, but in the dashboard it says "Play Game". Why is that?

could be your trying to play a pal game on an ntsc console or vice versa and thats why it wont work. its happened to me too.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It was an Xbox360 game.
I burned the iso file on a Verbatim DVD+R DL dics usinf SlySoft's Clone CD, like it was reccommended before. I used 2-2.4x writing speed. It said that burning was successful. The disc works in my computer, but when I put it in my Xbox360 console it starts reading, but then stops and gives me an Unrecognized Disc Error, but in the dashboard it says "Play Game". Why is that?

I had the same problem, but now it's all good. Here's what you do. Use SlySpft CloneCD. Then select burn image. But do not select the .iso file, select the .dvd file instead. Then start burning at 1x or 2-2.4x speed. This should work.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem, but now it's all good. Here's what you do. Use SlySpft CloneCD. Then select burn image. But do not select the .iso file, select the .dvd file instead. Then start burning at 1x or 2-2.4x speed. This should work.

Yeah, I use IMGBurn like I previously stated, you MUST select the .DVD file, not the ISO! I've never selected the .ISO but when you first try and select it on IMGBurn, you get a message saying that you should always use the .DVD file.

If you wanna be safe and not make anymore coasters...try the link below:

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

That will GUARANTEE that you get it right, so long as you use the .DVD file. That's what I use for all my Xbox 360 games and no problems so far! It's recommended by lots of people that are into "backing up" their games. Plus, I don't know if every other software does it, but you can verify the data on the disc after the burn and it will verify that it matches the .ISO file! A great program!