• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

How much time can you endure without internet ?

Abagetgr8AsS

Reaction score
Usually when i am on cottage or somewhere where is no net more than 7 days, i get "crazy ^^ u know , have to check mails, or addicted to some games..:mallet:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
an hour or two probably, but i have a blackberry, so i'm safe as long as there's a tower around.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The longest period without internet in recent months was 12 hours - motherfuckers were changning cables - It was awful. I think without going crazy 2-4 hours most.

sikitrako

Reaction score
ive been 3 weeks without service, sucked big time, even more when at work i couldnt even check my emails.

rich2rob

Reaction score
The longest period for me was 3 weeks at home when my PC crashed. It was hell.

I have had access to the internet either at home or work for almost 10 years now and I have nearly forgotten what life was like before then. This thread has made me realise how much I now depend on the internet for dealing with personal business and getting up to date information.

csice

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure. I mean I can go for quite a while as long as I can at least check a few things like once or twice a week.

tabler

Reaction score
For me its a daily thing, I have to log into VEF every day and now hopefully here also.