• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

ImGiga

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They've been around for at least a year, and I've always had this problem with them. Here's a post with ImGiga links http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=501381&postcount=256, to which only one of the links leads to a pic... but then 2 members have thanked the poster so perhaps they don't have the same issue. If ImGiga works fine for some people I would really like to hear from them. Otherwise, using them for an image host just seems malicious (or at the very least, obtuse).

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
They've been around for at least a year, and I've always had this problem with them. Here's a post with ImGiga links http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=501381&postcount=256, to which only one of the links leads to a pic... but then 2 members have thanked the poster so perhaps they don't have the same issue. If ImGiga works fine for some people I would really like to hear from them. Otherwise, using them for an image host just seems malicious (or at the very least, obtuse).

Believe it or not, all the pics are working for me
I had to try for a couple of days but they are (all 5) reachable.
If it does not show i think it has to do with the add on top because if it is the wrong one the pic does not show and you are redirected to the main page. So you have to reload to see the pic

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Believe it or not, all the pics are working for me
I had to try for a couple of days but they are (all 5) reachable.
If it does not show i think it has to do with the add on top because if it is the wrong one the pic does not show and you are redirected to the main page. So you have to reload to see the pic

Hmmm... all of the links get redirected to the main page for me. If you don't mind my asking, what exactly did you do to reach the pictures? Copying the link, reloading the page have not worked for me. And just to clarify - are you saying that after a couple days you figured out how to access all of those links that get redirected, or are you saying that if you repeatedly try to access them over a couple day period you will eventually get to them? And thank you for taking the time to examine this issue GrapJ, I appreciate the help.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Hmmm... all of the links get redirected to the main page for me. If you don't mind my asking, what exactly did you do to reach the pictures? Copying the link, reloading the page have not worked for me. And just to clarify - are you saying that after a couple days you figured out how to access all of those links that get redirected, or are you saying that if you repeatedly try to access them over a couple day period you will eventually get to them? And thank you for taking the time to examine this issue GrapJ, I appreciate the help.

First i tried to see if i could "copy" content of off the Imgiga site.
It is manually possible but then i must use a browser to ask for a picture.
If a browser asks for a pic (at Imgiga) then that single request is made part of a session, the session number is used in the creation of the page that holds that specific pic so every pic has a unique name. (and the next time and the next time) it is perfect for security reasons but hell for a lot of users. The entire page is build up with Flash and other programming stuff. The picture is created (copied) a half a second before you see it.
During the proces (i tried to copy directly from 67.205.X.X, iweb.com) i found that the pics are unreachable without authorisation; So they also place some authorisation on the callingbrowser during each single picture request.
An extremely complicated (they use different servers for creating just one page with a picture) way to show just one image. but very secure (and probably very unstable) => Or they dont know how to inform the viewer of a missing pic.
However, the last time i tried i got only 1 pic out of 5 (the first one (1.3Mb)) and all other attempts failed. Will try some other time.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First i tried to see if i could "copy" content of off the Imgiga site.
It is manually possible but then i must use a browser to ask for a picture.
If a browser asks for a pic (at Imgiga) then that single request is made part of a session, the session number is used in the creation of the page that holds that specific pic so every pic has a unique name. (and the next time and the next time) it is perfect for security reasons but hell for a lot of users. The entire page is build up with Flash and other programming stuff. The picture is created (copied) a half a second before you see it.
During the proces (i tried to copy directly from 67.205.X.X, iweb.com) i found that the pics are unreachable without authorisation; So they also place some authorisation on the callingbrowser during each single picture request.
An extremely complicated (they use different servers for creating just one page with a picture) way to show just one image. but very secure (and probably very unstable) => Or they dont know how to inform the viewer of a missing pic.
However, the last time i tried i got only 1 pic out of 5 (the first one (1.3Mb)) and all other attempts failed. Will try some other time.

I tried to find more info about them but there's not much out there... a couple threads in other forums discussing this same issue is about it. Apparently it works fine for some folks, and for others it's completely useless. I'll suppress the urge to go on a tirade about the usage of such a host and just look for alternate sources when needed. Thanks again for your time and effort, GrapJ.