• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Kaley Cuoco - Fake in jihad

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look at the head in comparison to the rest of the body, it looks pasted on. I don't know how someone looks at these and thinks they're real, they're poorly done fakes.

And here's some proof, I googled "kaley cuoco latex" the first images to pop up were these two and a third, this one here:

About five matches later this image shows up:

Look at the heads and faces on these two pictures, they're exactly the same, the one from the second picture is pasted on the first pic. And it has that same off putting color difference and light difference that the other images in question have.

Then I decided to just cut out the head from the fakes:

and reverse image search it on google. It came back with a few visually similar pictures including what I believe to be the original picture the head came from:

This one even has that same tiny hair spike right in the part on her head:

And with that, I rest my case

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent work KABOOM. You have proved your case beyond a reasonable doubt. And to clarify, the point of this exercise wasn't to try to 'debunk the myth' necessarily... I was attempting to bring awareness to the reality that there are many photos out there that could be perceived to be fake but actually are not. Like I said before, appearances can deceive. Therefore, I think the request for credible evidence (such as KABOOM provided) is justified when any pic comes into question.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
This has been a pointless exercise of denial, spin and half arsed face saving to draw a conclusion blazingly obvious to anyone with a pair of functional eyes, a rudimentary knowledge of Photoshop, and half an ounce of common sense.

Internet forums have not changed at all in 15 years.

Yeah maybe, but your rant on here has made you very little friends and what exactly do you contribute to this forum?

You joined over a year ago and out of your 16 posts most have been in this thread & you've only thanked 6 posts in all that time (3 on this thread), so instead of insulting someone's (who works hard to contribute here) post (albeit NOW proved fake) why not actually do some work instead of leeching off other people's hard work - or is that too much to ask?

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Before adding to this thread, please consider that all members do what they can to contribute to the forum, some more than others.I'm probably the biggest leech here.
I try to be polite to all members, but it seems there are more dorks that need banning than there is spam that needs to be posted. Or is it the other way around ?
The photo was a fake. It's gone. I thanked the persons who brought it to my attention and removed it after I found proof that satisfied me.
Anymore fingerpointing should be done by PM,but keep it civil because PMs can be reported !
10a. Attacking or flaming moderators or forum members, will result in immediate suspension or banning.

Show appreciation for posts by always clicking
post_thanks.gif

Thanks feel good to give, good to receive and increase recipients' reputation level by 10 points.

Send poster a private comment and reputation points by clicking
reputation.gif

This is a great way to show appreciation and to make friends.
The more points you have, the more points you give with each comment.

Report broken links, spam, phishing or other rules violations by clicking
report.gif

Reports go to a private queue for moderator action.
We very much appreciate and take note of members using the report tool.

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
I regret the discussion that I have originated,I'm not good looking fakes, and segurmanete again to make the same mistake,I just seek to share, not fighting for what I bring,in the forums there are people who moderate for that everything is in order, and you have to understand that what they do is for the good functioning of the Forum.
Only I can apologize again.

*would say that will not return to pass, but mentiria, that I will not find when it is false and when not :skeezy: