• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Heavily loaded threads slow to load

chancero

Reaction score
hey'all, i've tried a couple times to load up the kyla cole page since the last, massive addition. i can't get the page to finish loading (i even left it loading while i went out last night) and can't get the links to work.

i know sometimes it takes a while for exp0sed pages (and i have broadband), but this one just ain't doing it? should the pages be made smaller?

but more importantly, how can i see kyla? ordinarily i wouldn't worry too much, but good god that woman...

thanks,

chancero

chancero

Reaction score
thanks - i should probably do that now and again, but it didn't resolve it for me. have other people been able to work the kyla cole links?

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem loading it, but when I bring it up the status bar of IE 6 starts counting down from about 388 items (or 776 of Ms. Cole's tits) to download. Given the fact most of them look like this thumbail, it's worth the wait.

th_2c9_kylabeach_019.jpg

(Couldn't resist. That is some body on that woman.)

You might have broadband, but you need a video card with decent memory, and a pagefile system that is running well. Painting a screen with 400 thumbs of perfect tits is asking several parts of your computer to do a lot. It's not just a bandwidth issue.

Last edited:

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
onerythym said:
Preferred User nailed that one.
I got one right?

chancero, I have a mediocre 32 Meg laptop video card, 512 of RAM and my system can download and paint that page in about than 5 secs. If you've got an older computer with an 8 Meg video card and 256 Megs of RAM that's all clogged up with a bunch of running processes, it's not hard to see your problem. You're trying to cram 10 pounds of tits into a 5 pound bag.

Last edited:

chancero

Reaction score
thanks for the advice. after you mentioned you were using ie, i switched from safari to that and it worked fine. i usually prefer safari, but somehow ie works better for massive numbers of thumbnails. or something.