• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Past/Future Concert Plans

Got H22?

Reaction score
I was just thinking about it, since ill be going to the Warped Tour in august. But does anyone have and plans of going to concerts this summer, and if you have been to any who'd you go see, and was there anythig that happened that stood out at the show.

the first one i went to this summer was the Blink 182/Cypress Hill/Taking Back Sunday concert in may. It was fuckin awesome, energy was great and so was the music.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
I go to a bunch of lil local shows but thas about it. No plans for anything big this summer, in fact i havent really heard much of anything going on in ct ..

In the past I have see Blink 182 twice, greenday at the same show. I saw Saliva and Good Charlotte when they first started out. All at The radio 104 fest, which that station is now defunct, assholes...

In the future i wanna see maroon 5, Hoobastank, and velvet revolver.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
On the 26th of this month I will be at the DTE Energy Music Theatre to see the Projekt Revolution Tour which consists of Big Snoop Dogg, Linkin Park and Korn. Their will be other bands but those are the main ones. I go to Ozzfest like every year, and usually Korn is touring with Ozzy. I saw Linkin Park a couple of years ago when they toured with Metallica, they put on a hell of a show. But I can't wait to see Snoop, and the Godfather of Pimps, the ArchBishop Don "The Magic" Juan, and Uncle Junebug. I also want to see Ghostface Killa, and M.O.P. It is gonna rock. If you live anywhere near the venues, go see this show.

endymion

Reaction score
It's the only thing that sucks about living in Australia, it costs so much for bands to tour we miss out on a lot. I'm hanging for Velvet Revolver to come out, I've been a STP fan since they started and would love to see Weiland live. Saw Audioslave when they were out, that rocked. Saw Evanescence, they sucked pretty badly live. Seen Pearl Jam every time they've come out, and I'm hoping they come again soon, they're the best live band EVER. Other than that, the U.S. summer is a bad time for us here in Oz, all the good bands are touring over there. We get most of them in our summer, so I've got a while to wait for that. :cry: Unlees I want to go see the Eagles in their "last ever" (yeah, right) world tour, which I'll pass on, leave it to the hicks and rednecks out here.

plague

Reaction score
Last week Breaking Benjamin stopped by here in St. Louis. They played an acoustic show in a record store. Hot as hell with 500 people jammed together, it was uncomfortable to say the least. But it was still awesome, especially with a meet & greet afterwords. I would see them again in August, but I hate Evanescence so much because she ruined Seether's song.

Captain Feathersword

Old and Bored
Reaction score
I'll be going to the Prince concert this sunday. Lot's of people have told me that he is throwing one hell of a show. Can't wait.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
The Projekt Revolution Tour makes it's stop in Clarkston,MI today at the DTE Energy Music Theatre. So I got about an hour before I got to get the fuck out of here. I've got to get to the parking lot so I can get nice and fucked up. A quarter of Dank is rolled up and ready to go, and a case of drink, ready to be drank. A concert on a Monday? What a weird day to have a concert, its like a long weekend or something.
I hope everybody enjoys their Monday, because I know, I will.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I went to a festival called 'Splendour In The Grass' (Australia) held over Saturday and Sunday. I saw a fair few local good bands such as Spiderbait, Grinspoon, 1200 Techniques and Hilltop Hoods.. The international contingent included, Jurassic 5, PJ Harvey, Dizzy Rascal, Electric Six (Crap), Franz Ferdinand and Ozomatli.. Not a big festival, but all in all it was a great weekend. My faves, Spiderbait, Grinspoon, Jurassic 5 and Dizzee Rascal.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
I hope you had fun Zin, Because Snoop Dogg, Korn, and fuckin Linkin Park put on quite a show too. Man it was awesome! If you like any of the headliners, fuckin' go to this show. I Like Snoop and L. P., but Korn was something that I was not expecting to be so good. There was a whole bunch of other bands too, but I was too busy partying in the parking lot to go watch them. I have tickets to see Bob Richie(Kid Rock) himself in concert on 8/27, before it's back to the school and back to the grind, that is being drunk a lot.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
before it's back to the school and back to the grind, that is being drunk a lot.
Nice work Gonja!! :wink: It's all about keeping up appearances! 8) :lol: :lol:

dingo

Reaction score
i'm going to see Metallica and godsmack in the fleet center october 24th, saw clapton (God) on july 3rd and saw the "skyshow" for Rock 101.1 manchester with some good new bands along with the usual local bands downtown

Captain Feathersword

Old and Bored
Reaction score
Seems this one is dying so I'll post 2005 concerts I've been to. Juanes(spanish rock),Oasis,Our Lady Peace,Green Day,Good Charlotte(it was free).

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I went to Anger Management in August in Detroit.
It was pretty sweet with lil jon, G-Unit and Eminem.

And there was so many people smoking weed there that I got high and I wasn't smoking. Nate Dogg was smoking weed on stage too.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Jamiroquai's playing in Brisbane in the next month or the one after and that's a concert I'd like to see... B.E.P. are playing in 2 weeks but I've seen them enough times.... I'm hanging out for next January's Big Day Out festival..

Got H22?

Reaction score
Forgot about this thread as well, guess thats not a good habit.....Just this past August i went to the Warped Tour again and got some pics this time....

Avenged Sevenfold

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/GotH22/08-08-05_1701.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/GotH22/08-08-05_1654.jpg

Hawthorne Heights

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/GotH22/08-08-05_1532.jpg

Story of the Year

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/GotH22/08-08-05_1427.jpg

I would have gotten some pictures of Atreyu but i missed their show cause they were one of the first to play.....Would have gotten pictures of Fall Out Boy, Saosin, Hopesfall and The Offspring except it started raining and i didnt wanna risk fuckin up my camera.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I just saw the White Stripes on the last night of their 3-night stint in Detroit.
Great show, but a lot of bastards were there trying to buy "triple inchophones."
Triple Inchophones are weird mini record players that play 3' records and they cost like $150. They were sold out before I got to the venue, so I didn't get a chance to buy one. I guess they're ultra rare and are probably selling on Ebay for astronomical amounts.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Going to check out Los Lonely Boys at the Majestic in San Antonio next month. Saw Santana two nights ago, he got political which sucked balls, but overall the concert rocked.

onerythym

Reaction score
Rolling Stones playing tonight at UVA. (university of virginia)

too bad its raining hahaha

people are paying retarted money for em, supposedly over $1000 on ebay? bah.

they are pretty much allready dead, more like a puppet show with wires probably, heh

E

expo

Im going to see Supergrass next weekend and then in November Im going to see The Coral.