• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

I have an problem with the Jihad Section

Chris-Logan-Hanssen

Reaction score
Hi there everyone here. I need to vent some problem I have that I just thought of. I'm a member of many forums that are like this and I never seen any section dedicated to having a post that is meant for the thread posted to removed and put in the trash as this one does. I posted this comment to the Brooke Adams who is a TNA Knockout (female wrestler):

I am wondering did she do any full frontal nude pics? I see her do full nudes but you see her ass only. Please if you have any of them post them.

I posted that reply to this thread:

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/t23746-brooke-adams--miss-tessmacher.html

I love to know why my comment was removed from that thread to the Jihad Section? Whats wrong with me asking that there? Why is it stupid? Your posting rules that you see at the bottom of every page here states:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

So I posted an reply and was moved to the wrong section. So please move it back? Thank you.

You even moved ohioguy2983 reply to the Jihad Section and that was also wrong. People have the right to reply to whatever thread they commented to and not have it removed or moved.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Your posting rules that you see at the bottom of every page here states:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

These are not rules, they are permissions

These are rules FORUM RULES

Jihad is full of posts by members who did not read this one:
03c. Post only pictures or videos in the Celebrity Content Vault; do NOT post comments or requests.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Just found this one.

There is a reason why no comments are allowed, there are dozens of forums out there where people are allowed to comment in threads, personally when looking through a thread of some particular lady I am searching of pictures for I don't want to read through hundreds of 'thanks for' 'nice pics' or just down right bulls**t comments etc posts.

I am after pictures or videos not people's opinions on whether has she been nude or not, if she was it will eventually pop up in the forum.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Jihad was my idea. It was the best idea I ever had.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone buttfucked everyone there back in the day.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's funny how the most common argument against removing useless comments is that "every other forum allows it", like that's the law or something.

It just means that every other forum is wrong.