• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Since the Fappening

lumo

Reaction score
Since i have seen these Celebs nude, every new Picture of them is lame :neutral:.

It's like reading a really good book! You want to finish this book, but you don't want to finish this book.

Do you guys think the same?

Ptenisnet

ლ(`ー´ლ)
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That's just your opinion and that's perfectly fine.
I prefer to look at high quality pictures from a professional photo shoot rather than what appears to be for the most part, low quality blurry cell phone pics. To each their own I suppose.

drkwlf13

Reaction score
Just wish there were more celebs that I knew and like more than anything. Keep seeing the same old rehashed pics that have been out there for some time. Most of the leaked pics are of people I had to google to see who they were.

BooBooTheBear

Reaction score
With the exception of Jennifer Lawrence and Abigail Spencer The Fappening was a lot of fuss over grainy images and unsubstantiated bodyshots that could have been anyone

lumo

Reaction score
That's just your opinion and that's perfectly fine.
I prefer to look at high quality pictures from a professional photo shoot rather than what appears to be for the most part, low quality blurry cell phone pics. To each their own I suppose.

The high quality pictures are fine, but thats not how the celebs are. Most of it is photoshop and makeup.

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
With the exception of Jennifer Lawrence and Abigail Spencer The Fappening was a lot of fuss over grainy images and unsubstantiated bodyshots that could have been anyone

*cough* *cough* KATE UPTON *cough* . Just for starters. I could go on and on.

ok c'mon seriously you didn't see the entire release of stuff did you? There was a fuck-ton of non-grainy, HQ 100% proven photos of a HELL of a lot of female celebs in those releases. And yes there was also a fuck-ton of the crap you mentioned.

woolfe99

Reaction score
I like to see nudes but some times clothed pics can be sexier, depending. If a chick is really hot, seeing a nude doesn't make me lose interest in non-nude pics or video.