• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Pictures - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Admin says these re "OK" so even though after days of searching I still can't find date photographer or event/shoot info on these I've copied everything back to their original places.
I hope to God my suspicions are unfounded. Someone can delete this thread permanently if they so choose.
Cheers
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Lacey Chabert

Promo for Lost in Space taken when she was 16

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for gogons: Posted Prohibited Content

User: gogons
Infraction: Posted Prohibited Content

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
Yet another underaged contribution. This one is a promo for Lost in Space taken when she was 16.

Original Post:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Perhaps I should have been more expansive in my description? He posted images the size of a full page and then wasted an entire evening arguing because I asked him NICELY to limit his thumbs to regular sizes. I gave him a one point infraction after he started wit his snotty comments after several hours, then banned him for 30 days after he essentially pissed on that.
My record of leniency and generally looking for amicable solutions is pretty well known. I like to think I'm fairly even handed and not trigger happy. Someone has to be behaving like a proper dick for me to take that step. Since I'm not the only moderator who has found this member testing there's a weight and propensity of evidence to have not reversed this decision. Certainly not without consultation and clarification.
Right now this gives this idiot free licence to behave as he likes and makes me look like a twat. I'm oddly unimpressed. Still. Not my pitch, not my ball.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Jamie Lee Curtis

"1980s"? I highly doubt that. She's way younger in these than she was in Hallowe'en and that was '78. In the 80s she was making films like Love Letters, Trading Places and Perfect. She looked entirely different. Curtis was born in 1958. If these were taken in the 80s se'd be in her 20s. Does that seem likely? Not to me.
I can find no dates anywhere for these but that's not enough. I'm hugely uncomfortable about these photographs.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Actually I didn't trash this post immediately even though it's just a bunch of photos of a book (this is the new trend for publication "adds" (I f***ing HATE that term)of material largely already posted in proper digital image format, but because the idiot poster then slung up a single image after this with the term "add" prefixing it. Can you say "profit motive"?
The twanging noise that preceded my dumping this lot in the bin was the sound of my last nerve giving way.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's not Katy Perry, it's Rosie jones. The guy was the same spammer who has been re-joining and posting redirect shit all morning. I dumped him before the report was made
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for lochei: Comments In Content Threads

User: lochei
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Why I'm infracting you

Message to User:
Don't post comments in the content section. If there is a problem with a post use the report button. If you wish to discuss a post (or anything else) that is what this section is for.
The rules are there for a reason. They apply to everyone. Please read them
BOC

Original Post:
add on 17 (uncensored)

looks like a fake to me you would see the body paint like the pic b4 this

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's possible it's been retouched. It's equally possible that Joanne Gair, the artist who painted her, stopped short of painting her actual vulva. You mention the previous post but the previous post with the censor bar removed does not look like bodypaint either. It looks like bikini knickers. Since a later bodypaint shot of her rear is sans any underwear this means these lq images may have come from a test sequence.
The whole point of approving the post was to see if additional, hopefully better quality, uncensored pictures turned up, and possibly to stimulate discussion amongst the membership.
See?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for Joe737: Comments In Content Threads

User: Joe737
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
If you want to report a post use the report button. If you want to discuss something, post in the discussion thread.
BOC

Original Post:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If you can find some kind of provenance I'd be happy to reinstate them, but you can understand my caution. I can't find any other references, additional shots or identification of shoot or photographer. Most of the incidents of these on the web date them at "80s" and that I am sure they are not.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
blueoystercult,
So I'm a but confused. I've seen these photos all over the net and some, I think, were even published in major mags. Are you saying these are illegal?

We're saying that it is not legal to publish under 18s in adult sites and publications in the USA where this board is housed. Sites such as Egotastic and TMZ and magazines such as Arena or FHM can get away with it by publishing them as part of "articles" "biographies" or "reviews". In that respect they fall under the perview of fair comment.
Do you see any major literary treatises or dissertations on this forum?
And beynd that, what the hell is so complicated or worthy of debate about a rule that states "NO UNDER 18s"? It's a rule. Legal/Illegal shouldn't even come into it. In any case: Why does half this board suddenly want to share what are essentially pictures of children? Are there not sufficient pictures and videos of these people with their bits out once they have come of legal age?
WTF is wrong with you all?
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'll keep looking as and when I have time and sufficient web access. At some point something will turn up.
BOC