• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

BlueOysterCult & the ModSquad

sydbarrett

Reaction score
Lately, we've witnessed an overabundance of spam posting in the pic section...I'd like to take this time out to thank BOC for his efforts in getting rid of this crap. It's important to note that neither he, or any of the ModSquad get anything for their efforts in keeping this such a great forum. Having been a mod elsewhere, I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be in dealing with this crap - while we are perusing the forum at our leisure, the Mods are actually working while they are here, and this after working a full day in their own daily lives. Without the Mods we have no forum. So give thanks where thanks is due!:butt:

pharoahegypt

Reaction score
Well, I'll give the post a thanks; even if I do get miffed at the way certain mods do that crucial and important job. The language could do with a little adjustment at time; though as you say, without them we have no forum at all.... or just one that's out of control like so many others.

PhEg.

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
We all want a perfect forum,but no one appreciates the work that they do in the shade.I'm sure that spam is a big problem,more annoying than damaging.
I take this opportunity to thank you for fellow like you(sydbarrett),you don't delete spam,but it also is an important part of this forum, always thanking, and doing that what they share is worth.
The moderators,and administrators,lose time and patience not only with spam.Also with people as it is my case, which we confuse sharing.

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
I still feel badly about what I said awhile ago, friend26; again, sorry. You are among the best posters here.:beer:
Don't feel bad friend.I'm mistaken many times.If I feel bad whenever I am wrong, I would be sick all year :mrgreen:
Thanks to partners like you, who value the efforts of those who share,excited to find good material to share.

Scoobydooby

Reaction score
I definitely would also like to thank the efforts of the mods and BOC trying their best to keep the forums clean.

I wonder though, if it would be better to just implement a ban on low count posters. Make it so that only users with 20 posts or more are able to post in those sections.
Would this not help to prevent the need for constant removing of these users and their spam?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Lately, we've witnessed an overabundance of spam posting in the pic section...I'd like to take this time out to thank BOC for his efforts in getting rid of this crap. It's important to note that neither he, or any of the ModSquad get anything for their efforts in keeping this such a great forum. Having been a mod elsewhere, I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be in dealing with this crap - while we are perusing the forum at our leisure, the Mods are actually working while they are here, and this after working a full day in their own daily lives. Without the Mods we have no forum. So give thanks where thanks is due!:butt:

Dude, you joined in 2005? Why the hell didn't you post more. Based on this attitude, I would have made you an RM. :beer:

sydbarrett

Reaction score
Dude, you joined in 2005? Why the hell didn't you post more. Based on this attitude, I would have made you an RM. :beer:
I was actually coming here much earlier than when I joined, but the thought of joining an 'adult' forum made me cringe at the time. lol Funny how we change over time, huh? :mrgreen: I actually did try to post way back when, but a few of my posts got edited, or deleted altogether, so I said, "screw it," and remained a lurker. I have a bunch of celeb compilations I've made over the years (and even posted some of them here), which I still intend on posting one of these days. The ones I did post did pretty well, dl-wise, and some are still up, but replacing dead links sucks.

Anyways, thanx for the great forum, Cman. I think I found this place via a post you made somewhere, and there might have been a link on that post that said "visit my forum." I came here, and was blown away by all the free posts! Things on the internet are/were free?!! lol I've been coming back nearly every day since.
:beer:

Last edited:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think I found this place via a post you made somewhere, and there might have been a link on that post that said "visit my forum." I came here, and was blown away by all the free posts....

exp0sed (now NCF) was the very 1st forum I ever joined over 12 years ago, can't remember how exactly I found it though, probably looking for nip slips of celebrities I'm sure. I think we had 300-500 members when I joined? Anyway, it seemed like a tight group so I decided to give it a go and fell in love with it. It was kind of a mess back then though, little to no organization, spam, trolls that were against us tightening up ship were EVERYWHERE. Christ, the arguments we got into with these people were borderline insane. I can't even fathom the amount of trolls and spammers I banned while admin during that beginning 5 years. But the few of us that gave a fuck, REALLY gave a fuck and were all on the same page of where we wanted to get this forum and Cman was always down which made things a fuck ton easier. Spam is always going to be an issue, but the more you're on top of it the more futile it becomes for the spammer until it's just not worth it to them to continue. At least that was the case back then.

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Wow, I don't even know where to begin talking about the beginnings of this forum.

Obviously, I wanted it to succeed, because exp0sed was my main income at the time.

I was just looking for ways to drive more traffic to my site. I was getting an ok amount of unique visitors at the time, but I didn't have much of a community or repeat business, so I figured a forum would help. Clearly I never expected it to last for 13 years and have hundreds of thousands of members. (it would have disappeared long ago if not for Simon/Kaktuz btw)

I actually remember when we hit the 1000 member mark and I super proud of that and then it was 10,000.... 50,000... 100,000. The whole experience was an insane. Everyone always complained about the forum being slow, but I'm not Google. I was already paying a lot for hosting and there was no magical "cloud" back then. I did the best I could just to keep the place running.

It's a strange thing to say that the most successful thing I ever did in my life was start a nude celebrity forum, but there it is.

I must admit, my favorite part of all was banning people with impunity lol.

Shout out to Supafly (the #3 guy), CBell (who made the video forum by himself) and the other Board Members who put a lot of work into this forum.

Also shout out to LarryO who probably ran this place longer than any of us lol

sydbarrett

Reaction score
I remember exp0sed, but it didn't last more than a week or two by the time I found it, but somehow I ended up here. Not to suck up to you too much, but I remember thinking, "This guy Cman is the shit!" Do you remember evilrick? He use to go to the forum I was a mod at a couple of years ago. He may still, but he doesn't post anymore, he just posted in 'the last person to reply to this thread wins' thread. He was a legend in my eyes back then. Funny thing is that I came across some of his zip files on an old disc, and what I thought were great posts back then were actually like 10mb videos. lol

Thanx, again, Cman, and to all the old veterans from days gone by who's names are forgotten to my overly fried brain.

musclewarrior

Reaction score
I would like to thank the Mods for the fine joc they are doing in deling with the frustrations of a somoene (spammer) who can not take a hint or is to stupid to do so. also, if an extra semi-full time presence is needed i am retired and spend much of my day puttering around the house ,waiting for fishing,hunting and football season to start, with not much to do. If given the privs to do so ; i can make it a waste of time for this floater troll to continue with this Jackassery and hopefully encourage he or she or It to get a life and stay the hell off our board!