• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Windows Start Menu

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
This is probably easily fixable, but the start menu on my computer is aligned vertically with the right edge of my computer screen. In other words, whereas the start menu should be at the bottom of the screen it is on the right side instead. This pisses me right off and I can't figure out how to place it back at the bottom. I also have no idea how it got like that to begin with...not to mention that the text size of my internet browser windows keeps changing around. Anyways, if anyone can help me fix this I would be quite appreciative. Thanks.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Richie,

Can you give is a screenshot of what your talking about?

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I've only ever taken screenshots when using Word or Adobe programs so how do I take one of my desktop?

potsie25

Reaction score
Just go on the bar, push the button and keep it pushed while you drag the whole bar back to its place at the bottom of the screen....

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Hot damn Potsie, I am more computer-illiterate than I thought. Ha, thanks.
And thanks anyways Mindido, you're always on call for tards like me.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
to take a screen shot, hit the print screen (prt scr) button *SHOCK*

then paste into Photoshop or Word or Paint or somewhere.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
OK Richie,

I'm pretty sure I have part of the problem figured out. If you didn't do this, then someone else did.

First, check to see if you can click and drag the taskbar back to where you want it. All you have to do is just put your mouse pointer on an unoccupied section of the taskbar, hold your left mouse button down, and then drag the mouse down to the bottom of the screen.

Does that work? Let me know as there are a few more steps if you want to keep the taskbar at the bottom.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Yeah Min, I dragged that bitch back down to the bottom and it worked out fine.
And Cman, I've used the PrintScreen button before but I just wasn't sure if it would work on the desktop.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RichieTBaum said:
Yeah Min, I dragged that bitch back down to the bottom and it worked out fine.
And Cman, I've used the PrintScreen button before but I just wasn't sure if it would work on the desktop.
it takes a picture of whatever is on the screen at the time. the whole screen.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
While I'm at it, I think I have some spyware/virus that turns random words in articles, message board posts, etc. into green links. For example, a basic word such as "computer" or "sport" will turn into a green-colored link that sends me to some bullshit "sponsored site." None of my virus programs will get rid of it. Anyone heard about/experienced this shit?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Richie,

Haven't heard of that one but if there's one thing we do know, these a**holes that create this stuff change it almost daily. Make sure you run Spybot, AdAware and the MS anti-spyware beta and let us know if those picked up anything.