• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Britney Spears: Unfuckable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i see your point styx, but your story only works if its an anonymous cheerleading. everyone knows what britney looks like now. if you're going to play the pretending game, i would just fuck her sister, who is still hot and pretend it was britney LOL

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cman said:
i see your point styx, but your story only works if its an anonymous cheerleading. everyone knows what britney looks like now. if you're going to play the pretending game, i would just fuck her sister, who is still hot and pretend it was britney LOL

agreed

and styx everyone knows that britney wouldnt fuck you when she was hot lol

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
But Styx makes a point that is part of what I'm trying to say here.

Styxtoo said:
your not seeing her for who she is now.. you've got your mind set of what she looked like when she was being tossed up in the air doing the splits her senior year as a cheerleader..

Or to paraphrase Styx, you've got your mind set on that hot thing with the snake around her neck. Britney's ass is like an old song that's really kinda stupid, but you like it because they were playing it the first time you made out back in Jr. High. You take away all those the memories, and you've got yourself a shitty song. Pretend you don't know how Britney is and that you can't remember her in those half naked videos, and you've got yourself one fat ass.

Styxtoo

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Cman said:
if you're going to play the pretending game, i would just fuck her sister, who is still hot and pretend it was britney LOL

i'd fuck her sister.. TO FUCK HER SISTER... she's hot enough you don't have to pretend she's somebody else.. .. if we're pretending between the Spears sisters.. i'd fuck britney and pretend it is Jamie.. ..

so if you think about it .. its what i said in the first place.. because jamie just looks like britney when she was hot.. .. ..

maddgreek said:
and styx everyone knows that britney wouldnt fuck you when she was hot lol

well i know it won't be because of my looks.. i mean look at the dumbass she's with now.. i mean she was atleast still semi-hot when she moved in the trailer with him... the only reason i could think of is cause i can't fuckin dance!!! .. oh to be a backup dancer...... i mean really what is it with these backup dancers.. Chris married J-LO .. and then this dumbass.. i thought these guys were suppose to be gay??

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Styxtoo said:
i thought these guys were suppose to be gay??
LOL!! :ubergay:

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'd fuck her....But then again, i'd fuck a snake if someone held it for me.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
As much as I think Britney's parenting is being analyzed a bit too much (I'm glad no one followed me around with cameras when my son was little), you got to admit, the kid in this picture looks like he's begging the body guard to carry him.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone really cares, but I saw a preview for some show (I think it was Larry King on CNN) where Britney is going to be interviewed (I believe tihs week). Disturbingly, I wasn't sure it was her at first, I initially thought it was Shamu!!! ;)

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Ya know pkx I started this thread but I'm kind lay'n off of her lately. Seems like a fucked up little girl who's made a lot of bad, life-changing decisions lately. That being said, those "fuckable" pics can't be recent. Mindido's right. That is one pudgy girl these days.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Family Guy version of Britney Spears in 20 years is looking more and more true.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
That is one pudgy girl these days.

Preferred,

Me thinks your being a bit too kind. You know, I really did do a double take, I thought the advert really was for Shamu. ;)

And Kaboom,

The Family Guy version of Britney Spears in 20 years is looking more and more true.

Haven't seen it. Why don't you try and post it.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been looking the last hour for a pic of it, and there is not one pic. It's a fat Britney in wheelchair, missing one leg due to diabetes, wearing a short shirt showing off stretch marks. And she isn't too far off, she just needs to lose the leg.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Preferred,

Whoo boy, that may be the advert I referenced. Gotta like the belly on her nowadays.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A part of me has now died.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you saw it too Kaboom? I had it on while I was working on something else.

I've been trying to figure out why she's so easy to dislike. I got it last night. She is just an incredibly in-sincere woman. She seems to have two responses to Lauer's questions:

1. Lie.
2. Whatever will make her look better.​

She's also very immature. Just a lost little girl.

Last edited:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw some of it, but when I saw my Royals were playing, I figured that'd be more enjoyable. :sad: I guess being in the spotlight her enitre teenage life never let her grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.