• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Britney Spears: Unfuckable

Status
Not open for further replies.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Um wow, yeah. I'm going to go stab my eyes with a spork now. I think that's less painful. :)

moxdevil

Reaction score
Frumpy but i'd still give it a poke, providing i have my eyes closed and my mind on the memory of her a few years ago that is. :)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
You know, I'm noticing something unusual (especially for this place). Old Brit has her big boobs hanging all out and nobodys mentioned it. Weird.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
mindido said:
You know, I'm noticing something unusual (especially for this place). Old Brit has her big boobs hanging all out and nobodys mentioned it. Weird.

You think it's because the exp0xed crowd has some standards and is showing some respect for a mom?

Yea, me neither.

C

Cobra

I don't turn anything down, tall, short, skinny, fat, britney... except little fat boys and I turn them face down :moon:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cobra said:
... except little fat boys and I turn them face down :moon:

Cobra,

Uh huuuuuhhh. Like that greek stuff I see! Ouch!

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even though I've now poked out my eyes, I'd still do her. And I have no respect for celeb women.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
Even though I've now poked out my eyes, I'd still do her.

Even if I could get past the white trash part of her and those water balloon tits, I shudder to think of me trying to go to sleep after I've done my business, while she's making little circles on my chest with her finger and talking about how I'm just going to love all her friends....and, "gee won't Christmas at my mom's in Louisianna be great?"

No thanks KABOOM. You take this one, I'll get the next.

Last edited:
C

Cobra

Preferred User said:
...while she's making little circles on my chest with her finger and talking about how I'm just going to love all her friends....and, "gee won't Christmas at my mom's in Louisianna be great?"

That's way better than being with Madonna, grey pubes, saggin boobs and the constant "you're not doing it right" statements. I guess the plus would be no x-mas at the folks... cuz their probably dead!

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Even if I could get past the white trash part of her and those water balloon tits, I shudder to think of me trying to go to sleep after I've done my business, while she's making little circles on my chest with her finger and talking about how I'm just going to love all her friends....and, "gee won't Christmas at my mom's in Louisianna be great?"

No thanks KABOOM. You take this one, I'll get the next.
Yeah, I would have given her a few ruffies and would have been out of there before she woke up. And I would have at least a pack of condoms on, cause I don't want anything that federlick has. On second thought, it's too much trouble. Fuck it, I won't fuck it.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pimp,

Oh my god! That has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I almost fell over in my chair! That first close-up really threw me.

Last edited:

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will put these in her other thread (there are about 12 pics of these same two poses). Personally, I think these "unfuckables" belong here. What's with the black hair? This girl is a train wreck.

Last edited:

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
The biggest thing that makes her fuckable is her celebrity status. Also fat chicks need lovin' too. That said, i'd still fuck her.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
crownedking said:
Also fat chicks need lovin' too.
But they have to pay. Giggity!

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
crownedking said:
The biggest thing that makes her fuckable is her celebrity status.

I think it's just the opposite Crowned. Being sexy made her a celebrity, but being a celebrity doesn't maker her sexy. Oprah's one of the biggest celebrities out there and I'll bet 'cha can't even find a thread for her on here.

Last edited:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Preferred User said:

Oh jeez,

Zits! Cum on the cheeks! That "do me" look! Eyup, looks like trailer trash to me. Sheesh, that woman has really let herself go.

P.S. I'm wondering how long before this thread starts to die, will old Brit ever look good again?

Status
Not open for further replies.