• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Racism!?!?!?

Tele

Reaction score
So tell me, has anyone experienced it? Have you ever witnessed it? What are your views on the issue???

I know it's out there. Obvioulsy, it's in the media, in public, in music. And it just doesn't go against minorities either, I see racism towards white people as well.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hi my name is Tex and I am a racist. Yes its true, I own four COLORED TV's

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm a white male, so I can't say its ever happened

moxdevil

Reaction score
It obviously exists although it is such an abused term now that it has become little more than a cliché. It would help if most of those people who often claim to be victims of it at the first opportunity they perceive discrimination actually had an understanding of the term and its correct usage.

Gibson

Reaction score
There are people who play the race card without much thought like mox said, but I think that the majority of cases are indeed ones where a person or group of people are legitimate victims of racism. Being a pasty white male, I highly doubt that I will ever be the victim, however, I do have a friend whose parents are Sri Lankian (sp?), and she has to deal with other people's ignorance occasionally, right here in Halifax. The most recent case was just a few weeks ago.

"Yesterday, a person of impeccable character made racist comments towards me. Some of the nicer things said included the fact that she hopes I die, that I'm not a real human being, and that she hopes to never see another "ugly brown face" like mine again. Heartwarming, really."

Her words, taken verbatim from her LiveJournal. Fun fact: she graduated top of our class in high school. Out of everyone I know, she has the greatest potential to quite literally change the world. In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if she became a world-famous leader along the same lines as Ghandi, Mother Teresa, or Martin Luther King Jr. Obviously a random person can't know this about her, but nevertheless, some people automatically make judgements about her and others based solely on something as inconsequential as skin colour. This is why I can't think of a more disgusting attitude than those of racist bigots.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I can not honestly put forward my views on this subject as I feel that I may end up affending others. My experiences as a white British male have lead me to have very strong views on all subjects of Racism (not just colour of skin but sexuality and even career choice). I would be most interested to hear what others think on this subject and I hope I will be able to put down my two cents in a way that informs rather than offends.

Gatorman

Reaction score
Even in this day and age, if you visit the "Deep South" (in the U.S. for the international readers), you will, unfortunately, witness racial discrimination on a fairly widespread basis. And trust me, it's not just Caucasians against other minorities.......... ;)

kadabba

Reaction score
I am Iranian (or Persian even I don't know which term is correct) I live in Canada for more than 6 years now and this never happen to me. But I witness lots of racism in Iran, specially against afghans, turks and arabs.

Sad but true, it almost exist in most of middle eastern countries they are still living in the past and they think they are still ruling the world. Specially countries like Iran, Turkey, Syria, and Arab countries around the Persian Gulf. Also not in middle east but I have met lots of Greek and they also have the same familiar feeling. There is one simple rule in middle east, everyone hates everyone else and all of them hate US!

nekkid

Reaction score
I think Racism will never ever go away. Its human nature for people to discriminate. If a person's issue is contained at discrimination then its ok if it leads to racism then it becomes a problem.

One big problem I have with the public's view of racism is that it is a one way street. White people being racist towards black people. Maybe that is how it is in the rest of the US and other countries but in Detroit (where I live) it is quite the opposite. A white guy walking through Detroit will get harrased, mugged, shot, ect. The cops will harass you if you are white. Its even difficult to get a job in Detroit if you are white with the NAACP ALL over business owners.

I could go on and on, but that is what is happening from where I live.

Gibson

Reaction score
nekkid said:
If a person's issue is contained at discrimination then its ok if it leads to racism then it becomes a problem.
So discrimination is okay but racism isn't? Tell me, what is it called when someone is discriminatory based on race? Also, please tell me when any sort of discrimination is ever acceptable?

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
The only thing I've experienced here in Kentucky is a bunch of dumbass redneck wannabes wearing rebel flag belt buckles...

nekkid

Reaction score
I am not saying discrimination is ok. Its not. But it is human nature to do so. If I buy a Sony TV and it doesn't work very well, I will be less likely to buy a Sony TV again. If I have a bad experience with someone from another race I will be less likely to have that experience again. I will try to avoid it.

If I take that single experience and morph it into hatred/racist thoughts then it gets out of control.

rich2rob

Reaction score
During the world cup we Scots were accoused of being racist because we did not support England, personally I wanted any team but England to win.

Sadly there were some people attacked in Scotland for wearing an England top, the vast majority of Scots condemned this.

Racism is not just about colour, it could also include the country you come from as well as religion, in this case I could be called racist as I want Rangers to win the league and Celtic to finish second.

Gatorman

Reaction score
I don't want to make light of the subject but this says it all.... ;)

DBfan187

Reaction score
One day little 7 year old Johnny approaches his mother and asks, "mommy I know you are Jewish and dad is black, so am I more black or more Jewish?"

Johnny's mother looks at him in shock and says, my "Johnny where in the world did that come from.

Go ask your father and see what he says." So little Johnny waits until his father gets home from work and says, "daddy am I more black or am I more Jewish?"

Johnny's father looks at him surprised and asks "why would you ask something like that son?"

Johnny looks up at his father and says, "well daddy Bobby down the street is looking to sell his bike for 20 dollars.

I'm just wondering whether I should Jew him down to 15 or wait until it's dark and steal the fucken thing..."

tha_man

Reaction score
A couple months ago i was in Albuquerque and i was waiting at a bus stop outside of Wal-Mart (please dont ask why). This black dude walks up to me and is like "hey man whats up?" and i said "not much, just waiting for the bus" and then he starts goin off on me, he's like "man, who are you out here helping huh? who are you helping?? i know who you're helping, you're only helpin your own kind! you dont care about us! thats who you're helping! While im out on the streets you up here frontin on me man, who are you helping!?" and i guess it doest help that im with about 8 other white guys, lol. But his native american friend came over and started doin the same things.. To me, racism is extremely stupid. But i guess they just had a little too much to drink. And they said they were out on the streets.. phst.. that guy was wearing a polo golf shirt and some nice slacks.. hell no he wasnt livin on the street, but oh well. At least i made it home safely.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think its harder to have racism on the internet, because unless someone gives you a picture, you don't even know what they look like. If you eventually see a picture of someone, its like "hey, i didn't know you were black/asian/indian" whatever. LOL

I think whats inside is what matter, in both the good way and the bad way. Assholes as well as good people, come in all colors.