• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hip Hop Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
i only liked death before dishonesty from bootleg but other than that the dayton family aint even that good nuthin to brag about

The_Thief

Reaction score
Ghetto E dropped a song lollipops on his solo which was allright but yeah, most their shit sucked. you wanna hear a real rap group listen to NATAS.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
the thief u like alot of underground shit? u ever heard of necro... crazy ass whiteboy and if u havent dl his shit hes like eminem when he first came out but more hardcore

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Public Enemy.. Now there's another Old School, take no prisoners group.. 'Fight The Power!' :wink:

The_Thief

Reaction score
If were talking old sckooooool, I gotta go with the geto boys. Assassins was the shit!

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The_Thief said:
If were talking old sckooooool, I gotta go with the geto boys. Assassins was the shit!
Yeah Geto boys was kool.. I loved that album cover with the little guy smashed up!!! :lol:

The_Thief

Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
the thief u like alot of underground shit? u ever heard of necro... crazy ass whiteboy and if u havent dl his shit hes like eminem when he first came out but more hardcore

Yeah I've got some of his shit. It's allright, he does a jam called I need crack, which was pretty cool. Underground's the shit, fuck the mainstream. You wanna hear some cool shit, listen to Marz. Think he was the drummer for Ministry, now he is solo, mofo is bad.

cardi's_gurl

Reaction score
i thought the thread was jihaded but it was renamed thanks to everybody for helping me out.

i have no idea who these people are that yall are talking bout(ktj4l, the thief,righteousfunkboogie

i heard a couple of other songs today. joe buddens "squeeze" and 1 by game where he rapped for about 10 minutes. these two seem to have a battle going on but its nothing that great. who do you think had the best battle in hip-hop? i dont mean massacre's like LL and Cannibus. i mean ones that were close.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There was an old school beef between Ice Cube and N.W.A. (Straight after he left).. There were great lines like "Eazy-E's dick smells like MC Ren's Shit" (No Vaseline By Ice Cube), "When we see ya, we're gonna cut yo hair off and fuck you wit a broomstick" (Niggaz 4 Life album by N.W.A)... :lol:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
VANILLA ICE RULES!

sorry, I had to do it :oops:

<--- Feels Dirty

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
cardi's_gurl said:
i heard a couple of other songs today. joe buddens "squeeze" and 1 by game where he rapped for about 10 minutes. these two seem to have a battle going on but its nothing that great. who do you think had the best battle in hip-hop? i dont mean massacre's like LL and Cannibus. i mean ones that were close.

the best battle has to be 2pac and biggie but theres a lot of other good ones like dr.dre and luke, nas and jayz, kurupt and dmx, nelly and krs-one, aftermath and murder inc....vanilla ice and suge knight.. and thats all i can think of at the moment

yo pimp i always see vanilla ices gay ass at south beach that guy gets tried by everybody i dont kno how that guy is still alive

ktj4l

Reaction score
cardi's_gurl said:
i have no idea who these people are that yall are talking bout(ktj4l, the thief,righteousfunkboogie
It's okay, but only because you're a girl.

bacardi

Reaction score
can't forget about jada kiss & beanie siegel. it turned into State Property vs D-Block but it was still good. lil flip & t.i. are going at but i dont know why. the tracks that i heard ti should just give it up. i heard "stomp" but havent heard a response from ti as of yet. i guess i'll have to wait for the next "street Wars" to come out.

The eminem battles were all funny but none of the other rappers could hang with him. That "hail mary" & "Die (go to sleep)" tracks were the shit.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
yea eminems battles r always funny i still cant beleive benzino tried to beef with him.... i think that cam'ron and mase r goin at it becuz mase said sumthin about camron owing him money from horse and carriage and then jim jones got involved or sum shit like that im not sure about this one tho

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I only think Benzino started shit so that his punk ass could get more media coverage! 8)

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
Zinista said:
I only think Benzino started shit so that his punk ass could get more media coverage! 8)

4 sure...but i think thats dumb cuz so many ppl like eminem and u come out sayin fuckin him i dont think many ppl will like u for doin that

bacardi

Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
i think that cam'ron and mase r goin at it becuz mase said sumthin about camron owing him money from horse and carriage and then jim jones got involved or sum shit like that im not sure about this one tho

yea, i heard a song that had jim jones dissin mase and camron kept jumpin in laughing asking jim jones to stop(jokingly). i only heard it once and i remember camron saying "how are we welcoming you back when you wasnt invited in the first place" i also heard an interview mase was having on the radio and jim jones called up and interrupted it. he mentioned something about mase lying in a book or something. He also said a friend of mase was killed and that he was next thats why he ran to florida or whereever. Mase confirmed most of everything jones was saying. He also mentioned running to florida in the "jesus walks remix" with kanye.

Status
Not open for further replies.