• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hip Hop Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
yea bicardi i heard about that same interview your talkin about but i still havent heard it i heard that jim jones called the station bitchin at mase and all mase said was god bless u son... mase aint tryin to get involved wit camron

Reverend James

Reaction score
Okay, the shit most of you are calling RAP is actually PAP (pop-rap) and it is to real hip-hop what Paris Hilton is to MENSA. Real hip-hop is what KRS-One has been living since the 80's and Slick Rick has done since the 70's. Gangster is shit, always was. You take an artform like rap, real rap, mix it with break-beats and you have hip-hop but it runs all the way into how you live. All gangster rap did was open the flood gates for no-talent fucks to saturate the market with bogus, ego-boosting shyte that supplements curses and insults for real rhyme schemes. I mean, who can't rhyme the word "FUCK"? Try rhyming orange, or Helena Christensen in a song (Buck-65 did both). Marketing companies run what we are forced to accept as hip-hop. I almost puked when I saw a duet between J-Lo and some loser nominated under the category of hip-hop at yet another MTV award show, having actually listened to BDP/KRS-One since I was young. Look at what gets put out there now... 50-Cent, he only exists to prove that there is someone out there dumber sounding than Mase; Eminem, white-boy justification for trying to be like the black kids who kicked the shit out of him his whole life/payback for Vanilla Ice; Puff-Diddy-Daddy-Coombs (or whatever), limited ability to steal entire songs, add whack vocals and call them "Re-Mixes" all floating on the popularity of his dead-assed, talented friend. DMX, just fucking dumb... and Ja Rule is like DMX with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. The whole "hip-hop/rap" world only truly exists underground and on independant, intelligent labels. Check-out some of Del's shyte, The Roots, or Buck-65. Or dig in the crates and pull-out some JVC Force, UTFO, Ultra-Magnetic MC's, Run-DMC, Boogie Down Productions, etc. Some of the guys out there now showed signs of promise (NAS especially) but got carried away with their egos. Real rap is dead as far as what you see on TV and hear on the radio. Give a listen to late night shows on college stations, and attend a few blaze battles to experience real hip-hop.

So sayeth the shepherd.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So sayeth the folk, MOTHA FUCKER that's what I'm talkin about Rev. Let these youngun's know.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Daaamn so 50 and the new skool aint fooled everybody!! Remember the name of the crew its called BDP...Remember the name of the crew its called BDP!!! Stop reading from a dead book for a live god, you know how stupid you are!! And Chuck D dealing with everything from modern wickedness to the ancient Free Masons. Shit used to be really deep, now everybody wears a mask.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Supaflizzo and the Duke know what time it is, for real. And for the record, if anyone was wondering, that whole Jay-Z/Snoop claim to the whole "izzo" or "izzle" shit is hype... UTFO's Educated Rapper started it all back in "Roxanne, Roxanne".

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
SUPERSONIC!!!! :oops:

If you Value & Respect the True Art of Rap WHAT-SO-EVER! Dont click THIS! But you know you want too

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
THIS! But you know you want too
The only hammer-time that I want these days is the drinking type!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Thief

Reaction score
"So you think you're bad, with your rap
Well I'll tell ya pilgrim I started the crap
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets
I was at the Ponderosa rapping to the beat

Da haahh, da haahh
Da ha-hahh ha-hahh haahh"

The king O.G. of rap, the rappin duke got them all beat!

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Thief, you have TOTALLY earned my Respect!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE RAPPIN' DUKE RULES!!!!!!

The_Thief

Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
Thief, you have TOTALLY earned my Respect!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE RAPPIN' DUKE RULES!!!!!!

Thanx. I was trying for a Slap, but nothing beats RESPECT!

P

perry15

been signed up to this site for awhile now, but haven't posted... but that aside,
talkin about the underground rappers....Immortal Technique.... pretty interesting shit if you pay attention, knows gov't and historical stuff and puts it in his rhymes, "The Cause Of Death" a good song to check out, about 9/11 the bush gov't,... should check him out

bacardi

Reaction score
i just heard a couple songs where shaq was dissin a few people. i dont know what he was thinking. he went after kobe and madd skillz. the last one ( #19) was the funniest.
http://xposedem.freehosting.net/beef/Track16.cda shaq on skillz
http://xposedem.freehosting.net/beef/Track17.cda skillz on shaq
http://xposedem.freehosting.net/beef/Track18.cda shaq & corey gunnz on kobe, ben wallace & skillz
http://xposedem.freehosting.net/beef/Track19.cda skillz on shaq

here is the dipset dissin mase
http://xposedem.freehosting.net/beef/Track03.cda

shyne dissin g-unit
http://xposedem.freehosting.net/beef/Track04.cda

big sty - he just like 2 go after anybody
http://xposedem.freehosting.net/beef/Track22.cda

if the links are messed up here is the folder
http://xposedem.freehosting.net/beef
i'm not sure it will work but it was worth a shot

Reverend James

Reaction score
Nice work Ohm, who was prviding the vocals? (my speakers at work suck)

Back in the pre-Windows XP days I was "discussing" how techno was utter shyte with a colleague. I told him that with my P3 - 733 I could mix a techno tune in under an hour and he would not be able to tell the difference between mine and a "professional" one. What started it was his statement that modern rapper/DJ's are just as good as the old school guys. Anyway, I used Acid Music 2.0 and in 45 minutes I was Fat Boy James. I then told him how REAL rap music was made, and showed him that there was no way to make even a GOOD song in that amount of time. I believe that understood, but it is hard to tell with those people. Modern music has them so screwed up that they can't detect real talent anymore.

MysterioX

Reaction score
Yeah hip hop seems to have declined over the years ive only really been in the hip hop game for about 4 years but i have a very good knowledge of the history and the way people think hip hop is eminem and r kelly,
I agree yeah hip hop has to progress to the next level otherwise people are just gonna get borde but what happened to the lyrics and the ecsense of hip hop.
shouts to real hip hoppers:
-rock steady crew
-cold crush crew
-double trouble
-wu tang clan
-sugar hill gang
-mater gee
and loads more.

deacon blues

Reaction score
y'all are right about "pop rap", but when 2pac's "all eyez on me", biggie's "ready to die",
or snoop's "doggystyle" came out...they were all the hottest things on t.v.... the beatles
for most of their career were considered "pop", but today (in contrast) we have lindsay lohan
and although she is eye candy, she is not an artist and will not be remembered for her music (if at all).
popular music has its high and low points and we are currently in one of those low points. and although it
may be considered pop rap by many i do find myself listening to fat joe, ludacris, dmx, snoop, jay-z, outkast,
eminem, g-unit, and cash money all the time when i'm listening to hip hop, they're almost inescapable. we just
have to look a little harder for a classic m.c. nowadays...they are out there and some have already been mentioned
in this thread. although i'm surprised that no one has mentioned some of the more creative m.c.s that are still in action
like mf doom (aka king geedorah, viktor vaughn) or kool keith (aka dr. octagon, black elvis) both of whom (although unorthodox)
can truly rip a mic along with any would-be challengers.

Reverend James

Reaction score
I don't think it is fair to lump Snoop in with those other fags, seriously. DMX is pure shit. No skills, no timing, just horrible. Jay-Z... wasn't he Salt-n-Pepa's DJ or some shit, LOL. Seriously, good, real Hip-Hop is dead as far as mass audiences are concerned. Kool Keith (Big Willy Smith, Dr. Octagon, Dr. Doom, Black Elvis, Halfsharkalligator-Halfman) is super talented (as he was with Ultramagnetic way back when) but he is a little off his rocker these days. I like some of what Method Man and Redman put out, some of it. I don't care too much for the rest of the Wu Tang Clan, however.

See, when you try to liken Lindsay Lohan to the Beatles as far as a yardstick for popular music you sort of miss the boat. The Beatles were an outrage to parents and a welcome change for their fans, much like the early rappers were. Lindsay Lohan is Britney with bigger tits and red hair... and Britney was a sexier Debbie Gibson... Debbie Gibson was the anti-Madonna. I saw 40-50 year-olds in line to get $0.50 (yeah, Fifty-Cent, fag) tickets for their kids... not much outrage there. I can remember people up in arms about the first rap show to hit town (Public Enemy) and trying to have it banned.

If you sit and listen to "classic" rap (now that it is 30 years-old you can say that) and then put some of that new shit on you can see similarities, but very few. Like calling Blink-182 punk rock and then listening to Black Flag. It is like comparing Johnny Cash to... I don't know, one of those new country fags... you dig, right?

Anyway, point is Rap has become so mainstream now that it is almost insulting to the forefathers to call most of it Rap/Hip-Hop. Nibb High Football Rules!

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I think DMX is awesome. I don't even listen to him or know all his stuff since its not really my style, but he gives it his all and understands the importance of emotion. To me a good song or artist is emotion. I love old school but thats exactly what was missing in it. NAS 'writes' with emotion but doesn't vocally use it. If he did he'd be the most untouchable mc ever. imo..To me its not what you say but how you say it. Musically thats what i live by. Pac had the emotion and is pretty much noted as the best. Eminem came out and people shit cause when you weed through the corny shit the white bread had emotion. These artists are far and few so i have to tip my hat to x.

Status
Not open for further replies.