• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ever been so drunk....

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
LOL, can you say irony? I don't want anyone to find out about this event, so I'm going to post it on a busy internet forum. Yeah, that should keep things quiet :fag:

blackmetal

Reaction score
This guy is the biggest idiot on the internet.I mean sucking dick when your drunk?Now thats a first.I mean i have done soem pretty nasty stuff while i was shit faced but never in a milion years wouldi suck a guys dick.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Have you ever been so drunk that you piss the bed? I don't mean while your asleep, I mean standing over it and letting go full stream.

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
bobobill said:
Have you ever been so drunk that you piss the bed? I don't mean while your asleep, I mean standing over it and letting go full stream.
One weekend we were at a friends cottage and a buddy of mine got up and pissed on another buddies girlfriends clothes. She was such a bitch so it was perfect.

blackmetal

Reaction score
Well this summer i once got fucked up with weed and booze and ended up having a debate with chick why would a dick be dumb(in croatia we have an experesion that translated on english would be "dumb as a dick)?Or one one ocasion i got high wit a couple of my friends.And the 3 of us startred to tease this chick that was with us.And for about an hour and a half we where asking here do you feel anything?Anything do you feel?Then she just snapped and started to leave .Then we also got up and started to follow her while asking her do you anything?Anything do you feel?Feel do you feel?

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
The absolute worst thing that has happened to me when I was drunk...

would have to be the time that after all was said and done I was dropped off at my house, walked into my room, looked up at the celing fan for some reason (DOH) and felt it coming up and blew chunks all over my bed, I was so wasted from the alcohol and whatever else I did that night (found out later that I took 3 hits of acid and smoked some pot) that I just collapsed on my bed right where I just spewed.

I wont go into details, needless to say that I had to throw out the sheets and the mattress. I think that is when I decided to stop drinking myself into a coma.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
bobobill said:
Wow! I never knew you were Dave Attell.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The Young One said:
Wow! I never knew you were Dave Attell.

I must have been drunk when I posted that. Have you ever been so drunk you thought you were Dave Attell?

DBfan187

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,219138,00.html
ERIE, Pa. — A northwestern Pennsylvania woman accused of using her baby to batter her child's father said she didn't realize what she was doing until it was too late.

Chyrotia Graham, 27, of Erie, told police she had been drinking when an argument with the child's father turned violent early Sunday morning, according to an affidavit filed to support Graham's arrest.

Graham said she "snapped" and began grabbing things and throwing them at Deangelo Troop, 20, not realizing she had picked up her 4-week-old son, Jarron Troop, telling police she held the child by his legs and swung him at his father. Police had said they believed the woman held the baby by the midsection when she hit the man.

Graham was being held in the Erie County Jail on Monday on $75,000 bond. She faces charges of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault.

Jarron, who was born Sept. 11, suffered a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain after the incident. The infant's head hit Deangelo, who had also fathered one of Graham's other four children.

Deangelo told the Erie Times-News that Graham never meant to hurt their child.

"People are trying to make a big deal about it, but she did not do it on purpose. ... It was just a mistake," he said.

Defense attorney Alison Scarpitti, who was assigned by the Erie County Public Defender's Office to represent Graham, said Monday she could not comment because she had not met with Graham.

Police said Troop punched Graham in the eye after she put the baby down, and police photos later showed her eye blackened and swollen shut.

Authorities said there was no indication that Troop had hit his son but that they were reviewing the case to see if any charges might be warranted.

"I don't anticipate any at this time," Erie police Capt. Frank Kwitowski said Monday.

Officials at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh declined to release information about the baby early Tuesday. He was flown to the hospital by helicopter after the incident.

Authorities removed Graham's other children from the home. The Erie County Office of Children and Youth granted temporary custody to their maternal grandparents, Gloria Graham and Cornell Petty of Erie.
:crazy:

tabler

Reaction score
I recently got so drunk that I walked out of the house into the garden thinking I was 'coming inside', my partner had to drag me inside where I slept the night on the floor.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Have you ever been so drunk, you bumped a 4 year old thread. WOOOOO!!!

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ever been so drunk you didn't realize that comment was not directed at you tabler?

Sheesh....

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ever been so drunk you didn't realize that comment was not directed at you tabler?

Sheesh....

well we are all contributing to the bumping, really.