• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Kanye West is at it again...

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
But this does bring up an interesting point. What the heck is "bling bling"? I've heard the term but don't know what it is..

Dude, your like 60 aren't you?

Alright, when light reflects off of diamonds = bling
When light reflects off of a shit load of diamonds = BLING, BLING

And for the love of god if you want people to respect you never use this term.
It's played the fuck out.

Gibson

Reaction score
Bling-bling is a 21st century ritual wherein both sexes attach as many diamonds or as much platinum possible to otherwise normal, albeit grotesque, jewelry. The greater the carats, the higher the social standing of the individual. The most extravagent bling can cost millions of dollars.

Money well spent.

Edit: Supa, you beat me to it.

Risque

Reaction score
i heard that mrs bush said that the hurricane was good for the people who were in poor condition there anway

elmerfudd

Reaction score
RichieTBaum said:
The civil war discussion stemmed from the use of "Black Like Me" as a reference. And if there is any period of time when racism was a huge issue, the Civil War era is certainly one of them.

No, it wouldn't.

Also, if racism is everywhere and happening to someone at all times, why would we need to "weed it out?"
By the time people are "reading about racism and not practicing it," it will only be as a result of aliens landing and everyone focusing their hate and prejudice on them.
The weeding out comes for my experience with friends and their parents , my friend him self is not a racist but you can hear it in his fathers comments that he is. And I've come to know that if your exsposed to it over, and over, eventually you will be making the same kind of comments . A child does not know black or white , unless they are exposed to it. The kkk , the skin heads etc. How do you think their kids , and their kids,kids are going to think. Oh ,and I did not say it was happening to someone at all times !

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Supafly said:
Dude, your like 60 aren't you?

Alright, when light reflects off of diamonds = bling
When light reflects off of a shit load of diamonds = BLING, BLING

And for the love of god if you want people to respect you never use this term.
It's played the fuck out.
No Dout !

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Supa and Gibson,

Thanks for the low down, I had an idea that thats what bling meant but wasn't sure.

"Dude, your like 60 aren't you?"

Well, not quite, but it won't be too awfully long.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
elmerfudd said:
Oh ,and I did not say it was happening to someone at all times !

elmerfudd said:
Everyone, some where ,some time, will be a subject of racism.
Close enough....call it a paraphrase if you want.

elmerfudd said:
Going back to the civilwar , I wasn't there I read about . But I wasn't there , and I'll go on record and bet , no one alive today was there.

Not true. My research indicates that Mindido is indeed still alive... :D

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Richie,

Heh, heh, heh. Yes, I do remember those times. I fought at Vicksburg, 1st and 2nd Manassas, Gettysburg, Cold Springs and actually served Lincoln coffee once! And I actually got to bang his wife once (what a hottie)! You've finally figured out my little secret, I'm actually a vampire so I live forever.

Sheesh.

Red Horse

Reaction score
Mindido,
I knew the George Santayana quote because my parents were from Scotland and lived (obviously, or I'd not be here to harass everyone lol) through World War II...my dad would say it sometimes whenever he saw news about wars around the world (he was a veteran in the British Army of later years). The Vets know more than anyone else the horrors of war and would want nothing more than to have peace in the world.

But, getting back to the reason for this...besides the fact you're quite eloquent in your posts (rightly or wrongly ;) ), I thought of the statement "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Red Horse,

"the George Santayana quote"

I just wish more people knew the quote and understood its importance.

"The Vets know more than anyone else the horrors of war and would want nothing more than to have peace in the world."

And I can't agree with that expression more. Thats one of my problems with Bush, Cheney and Iraq.

"I thought of the statement "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

Ditto.

Iceberg

Reaction score
"Bush lifts wage rules for Katrina

President signs executive order allowing contractors to pay below prevailing wage in affected areas.":

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10218.htm

Evidence that Bush doesn't care about POOR people.

Bush allows the oil companies to reap huge profits and CEOs to take home billions in bonuses, yet the people working on the infrastructure get shafted.

Bush is a disgrace to this planet.

qazx

Reaction score
Iceberg said:

Its not Bush's fault ... he is too stupid do anything ... its the fault of the puppetmasters who control him like ... Dick ....

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Iceberg said:

Must be since you say so?!

For the love of god!!! You left wingers kill me. You have already made "liberal" a bad word. To call someone a liberal ranks somewhere between mutherfucker and dumbass. You guys pick the the winners when it comes to speaking your minds on shows like the one DL Hughley has. Stop turning people from your party with your pie to the face antics or destroying personal property during a speech you don't agree with, and all the other middle school bs. You guys not only ruin yourselves, but are encouraged to do it by the few liberals that get a chance to have your own radio or tv show. There are so few because it never fails that someone will call in and make the host look like an idiot. Not even the republican people want republicans to have so much power!!!! You believe everything that you "want" to hear. All i read is "show me a poll" "i don't believe you, show me a poll". You mean the same kind of poll that showed that Kerry had a chance in hell? Thank god you can say what you want and thank him too that i can call you on it, now pop your collar, pull down that tie and conduct yourselves half way decent. It can only help. When minorities start writing books pleading their people to change parties and ideas, then the changing of your own actions is dire, vital, must-do, have to, am i getting through :razz: . Down poet down! anyway, Maybe they are tired of the man holding them down while holding their hands. Now go find another link pointing to the word money, you do it so well. :angelwing a link showing how dumb Bush is would be even better, those never get old.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Well, what do we have here?

"Firms with White House ties get Katrina contracts

FEMA taps Halliburton subsidiary, Shaw Group, Bechtel for cleanup":

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/10/katrina.contracts.reut/index.html

Fuck off! (Not directed at anyone on Exp0sed. Just to the Bush Administration.)

Now, the clean up job will be overcharged by a few billion dollars and poorly done. Just like in Iraq.

:chainsaw: :breathefi :angryrazz :flipthebi

The Bush Administration makes me sick! :vomit:

ETA: http://us.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/11/katrina.washington.ap/index.html

ETA (again): http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0912-26.htm

Last edited:

elmerfudd

Reaction score
I could careless about Bush or his Administration , but has anyone else noticed that when ever Bush or something about his adminstration comes under fire . A natural disaster or war happens ? And now he has Daddy and Bill Cilton, who I like to call "Smoke and Mirrors" , going around to these places. This dude has he's own freaken Merlin wizard working for him.

Last edited:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
elmer,

I was thinking about that the other day. I'm not a big believer in karma but, if it does exist, GW must have really pissed some god or other off.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
1st Sean Penn reserves opinion on Bush till more info comes out on his appearance on Larry King, of course this was already after most backed down when they found out Bush pleaded with NO to ask for federal assistance, now Usher speaks out about Kanye. I'm impressed. http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/usher%20urges%20americas%20youth%20to%20come%20together%20+%20ignore%20kanye

Also, i will be getting Kanye's album, that fucker is THE shit if ya ask me. When i found out he worked with the producers that brought Portishead and Fiona Apple to us then i was sold. Not to mention he killed everyone at the VMA's.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I was reading one of trillions of articles about kanye's statements and it made reference to a "tantrum" that Kanye had at last year's American Music Awards. Does anyone know more about this??? I think it had something to do with him not winning on any of the early nominations.