• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Kanye West is at it again...

rhaupenthal

Reaction score
kanye west doesn't like white people....george bush and taylor swift??

ppchaser

Reaction score
kanye west does not like A LOT of people..

that's all cool though because i don't like him either. he's a jackass.

Jmann

Reaction score
Not being up to date with music, who is he?

He is supposed to be some hip-hop singer, who really is actually a chump. I can't tell you how many times he's started trouble with other people, ranging from Taylor Swift to George W. And then he goes off saying he is the voice of the new generation. Whatever. He's really just a chump, he's not all that.

scoundrel

Reaction score
Kanye West alongside Jamie Foxx in Gold Digger. Jamie Foxx is the one who can actually sing (although he sounds a bit like someone has applied mole grips to his testacles); Kanye West is the one who chants total and utter bollocks over the song. The original song is I Got A Woman by Ray Charles. That was originally a damn good soul track, back in the day: I am glad for poor Mr Charles that he did not live to hear this bastardisation of his work.

The idea that this narcisistic, uncouth and boorish drunken oaf has either the talent to be a successful musician and the taste or intellect to know shit from boot-polish when it comes to which pop video is better than which is laughable. His opinion on anything does not need or deserve to be taken seriously. President Obama wasn't whistling Dixie when he called this man a jackass.

I had never even heard of Taylor Swift before the deplorable MTV Awards incident. I was so staggered by the gratuitous insult to an almost defenceless young woman barely out of High School that I made a point of viewing and listening to her video of You Belong With Me just to piss on Kanye West and now I most definitely a Taylor Swift fan. She is pretty, sweet, charming and writes most of her own words and music. There's more talent in her toenails than in Kanye West's whole egotistical being.

Kanye West: I shit him.