• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

I Love...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
calm down man.

what i meant was, i was suprised to see Nizzle's name, since he hasn't been around in a long time. it had nothing to do with you, which is why your name wasn't mentioned.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, just what's the fuckin problem? I wasn't here in 2006, so maybe I have things I want to say, too. Is that alright with everyone? Did I break some rule, or something? Have people stopped thinking, or "I love"ing since 2006? Do these threads have a expiration date? Is it a "dead thread" just because you're finished with it? Can't you all find anything else more substantial to complain about? Christ! What a bunch of old ladies!

Relax :butt:

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok, just what's the fuckin problem? I wasn't here in 2006, so maybe I have things I want to say, too. Is that alright with everyone? Did I break some rule, or something? Have people stopped thinking, or "I love"ing since 2006? Do these threads have a expiration date? Is it a "dead thread" just because you're finished with it? Can't you all find anything else more substantial to complain about? Christ! What a bunch of old ladies!

You need to look at some nekkid ladies and relax... No need to get all crazy and upset over anything said here.. TRUST ME it is not worth it... Although the Drama is fun... :)

and back on topic...

I love how everyone thinks Kaboom is the shit... I remember when we all used to pick on him... :)

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love old friends coming back out of the blue....and keeping up where they left off on the razzing.

It's because I am the shit :twisted:

Brianwp

Reaction score
Sorry, :neutral:, bad day, I guess. I got criticized on a couple of other threads for the same thing, just didn't see what the big deal was. Just trying to activate the discussion forums a little. I apologize for overreacting, you're right.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry, :neutral:, bad day, I guess. I got criticized on a couple of other threads for the same thing, just didn't see what the big deal was. Just trying to activate the discussion forums a little. I apologize for overreacting, you're right.

I agree we need more discussions.. and trust me we have all been there...

and to keep this on topic..

I love this guy ----> :llama: .. he is my favorite smilie in the whole world..

stu2906

Reaction score
...the ltj sigs that are back. Boom you are gonna be so banned.And Jess is right you are the shit!

Brian...i still love old threads being bumped! and stop bitchin at us old timers we live for threads like this. It makes us happy to know the razzing makes you pissed.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Brian...i still love old threads being bumped! and stop bitchin at us old timers we live for threads like this. It makes us happy to know the razzing makes you pissed.

Thanks, Stu, I spoke too fast, I guess. It really bothered me for some reason, it's good to know you were just jabbing at me. Naturally, I would hate to have an altercation with anyone here. I'm really just plain folks, and I just hate to argue. Just ask anyone over at VEF. :skeezy: But really, thanks.