• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Katies World Question

drkwlf13

Reaction score
Does anyone know how old Katie of Katies World is? I can never seem to find anything on her but her website. And they do not give her age. And the few Katie's of Katiesworld I have found are not the right Katie.

C

cmfriend

Katies Website opend in 1999. That does not mean she was legal and 18 at that time. She did not have any nudes that i can find until 2003. So like other web models she could have posed for NN pictures prior to the age of 18. Altough,there is a rumor that her BF let out nudes he took of her at 16 to 17 years old. cant confirm that and have never stumbled on anything like that before. Famousboards has a comment stating that katie was 28 in 2011. So it looks like Katie is 31 to 32now. That is not for verified 100% for sure but a very educated guess id say.

Earliest year stamped pic i've found: Year 2000, i could not find any year stamped 1999:

Earliest year of full nude i've found:

Earliest implied nude i've found:

Last edited:

drkwlf13

Reaction score
That's close to what I was figuring. I had thought it would be late 20's to early 30's.