• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Do you think you are predjudiced?

Do you think you are predjudiced?

• Total voters

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
I was having a heated discussion with a friend the other day
I said that everyone is predjudiced in one way or another (if they are honest with themselves)
Be they black, white, straight, gay or whatever. I think unless you are a saint you have probably muttered a slur (be it racial or homophobic) or stereotyped someone because of their nationality/sexuality (are asians generally bad drivers, or do people from India all love curried food)
Do you think things have gotten worse since 9-11 toward arabic/muslim people?
Are you afraid of boarding a plane or a bus if a majority of its passengers are of middle-eastern descent, if so - does that make you a racist?

Please try not to be offended by anything i've written above - i'm not trying to be funny, i'm just interested to know your thoughts

If you wish to remain anonymous - just answer the poll

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Everyone is Prejudiced against SOMETHING! Whether it be against a certain race (idiots) or against sexual preferance (morons) or against a certain religion (fucking assholes) everyone is Predjudiced about something. Except me :D

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Predjudice Motha Fuckers! :lol:

(Actually I agree. No matter who or what you are. You've labeled at least one person in your life.)

oscaraustin

Reaction score
If you are conscious of what you are doing, then you will realize that you are in some way at least somewhat prejudice. The fact that we will passingly refer to people in this manner, "I was talking to this black man over there," "this tall blonde girl...," "A Muslim man...," all arbitrary pieces of information yet we feel the need to use them as identifiers. Even the fact that we say we have black friends, or Muslim friends, or Asian friends means that we regard those as holding some weight or issue on the person. Every group, and moreso every individual is prejudice against other groups, there own group, and themselves for being that group. It is the way the human mind works, we organize by grouping.

Has the bias against Muslims become worse since 9/11? i don't think it has become worse, as much as, people have had to realize that their are many Muslims out there, and they are not just some pagan non-Christian existence. Sidepoint, it pains many Christians more when they learn how related and tied together their religion is with Islam.

I am prejudice, I try not to be. We all try not to be, maybe not all, but those who have a good head on their shoulders try to disregard irrational prejudice. Some prejudice can be good, let's say "French people generally speak French." This can be helpful and very useful to the person making that judgement. However, "People who speak French are pansie queers who are worthless art freaks and do nothing but cry while pleading for their cheese, wine, and running shoes," is not a helpful or good prejudice, albeit occasionally humorous. That said, I should now state that I am actually a big fan of France, their major part in European, American, and the rest of the world's history, and the Rafale jet and Leclerc tank.

A person can only say they don't have any prejudice when they can look at a person and regard them as nothing more than a person, this means looking past gender, race, height, weight, hair color, body build, language, etc...

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from the person who voted no.

DBfan187

Reaction score
I hate snakes, but I'm facinated by them at the same time. I may be a herpatoligist, but I am terrified.

cripplersucka

Reaction score
I think the biggest difference is between those who are prejudice (I think everyone is to a degree), and those who act upon their prejudices.

I myself have many times said things to close friends or family in passing that can be seen as racist. However I know 100% that i would never act in a negative way to a person because of his race, religion or sexual preference.

I believe that there are 4 categories of people:

1) those who think that they are not prejudice and do not stand for anything that people say that is not PC (like the guy who voted no)

2) those who are aware that everyone has some prejudice in them and sometimes make prejudice comments to themselves or when they are among friends or family. But they would stand up and protest any action against another person or group that is unjust.

3) those who are openly prejudice in their beliefs and say racist, sexist and homophobic things all the time but do not openly act upon them because they are scared of what can happen to them if they go further then just words.

4) those KKK neo-nazi types

Most people are among type 1 and 2.

Type 4 has always existed and will always exist there is nothing we can do about it

Type 3 is the type who most frightens me. These people are the type that would support a Nazi type government if it ever arose once again. These types are the majority of German citizens during the WWII who turned a blind eye.

Everyone has prejudices, i just hope that there are more people who are willing to stand up against pedjudice actions if they see them occuring

oscaraustin

Reaction score
4) those KKK neo-nazi types

You forgot a few organizations that should've been in there, Nation of Islam and the NAACP for example, even feminists but i don't know of any centralized feminist groups aside from the volleyball team. Any group, or single person, who bases their position and purpose on a single variable such as race, gender, or religion is racist, sexist, or prejudice respectively. I know i will be pelted with rocks for saying the NAACP is racist, I always do, but it is. If I was to organize a NAAWP, I would be lumped in a group with the KKK and Aryon Nation, because we cannot let a majority have a group to itself. Similar, University have to offer African American Studies majors, but their is no Scottish/German American Studies major for my people. We live in the turned upside down world of Tyranny of the Minority, in which we concede as much as possible. Minority's (whether race, gender, sexual preference) are permitted all of their groups because if we didnt allow them we'd be racist, however, we cannot have majority groups because that is racist.

I consider myself much like cripplersucka, in that while I know I have some prejudice, but would never base any decision on someones race, religion, gender, etc. I view any action or premise based on one of these variables as racist/prejudiced, such as affirmative action or the passing of proposal 2 ("gay marriage ban"); both are openly prejudice. Granted, I too make passing remarks about things with friends, but they do not mean anything. I make remarks about myself as well. We all know we have some differences between us, our cultures, etc, but laughing together fairly innocently about them is better than ignoring them and letting them become bases for animosity or dissention.

Iceberg

Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
You forgot a few organizations that should've been in there, Nation of Islam and the NAACP for example, even feminists but i don't know of any centralized feminist groups aside from the volleyball team. Any group, or single person, who bases their position and purpose on a single variable such as race, gender, or religion is racist, sexist, or prejudice respectively. I know i will be pelted with rocks for saying the NAACP is racist, I always do, but it is. If I was to organize a NAAWP, I would be lumped in a group with the KKK and Aryon Nation, because we cannot let a majority have a group to itself. Similar, University have to offer African American Studies majors, but their is no Scottish/German American Studies major for my people. We live in the turned upside down world of Tyranny of the Minority, in which we concede as much as possible. Minority's (whether race, gender, sexual preference) are permitted all of their groups because if we didnt allow them we'd be racist, however, we cannot have majority groups because that is racist.

I completely agree with you, except at certain universities with a large population of Germans, Scandinavians, or other people of European origin, there are departments devoted to studying these regions and cultures. (There is a French and German Studies department at my university.)

(The NAAWP has already been formed and is considered of likemindedness to the Aryan Nations, KKK, etc. I think it was started by former, or current, KKK member David Duke or someone like that.)

The NOW (National Organization of Women, or something like that) is one feminist group that would fit the mould that you indicated. They are among the most militant feminist groups in North America (i.e. encouraging lesbian relationships so women, or womyn as they wish to be called, don't have to live with men).

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
i think that if you say at racial slur in joke context to someone who has the capcity to understand the jokes and not take them as an insult, its ok. if someone off the street were to say to me "you dirty dego" id be offended, but if my friends were to say it i wouldnt mind as much. its like calling someone retarded, that doesnt mean you hate all mentally challenged people, its used as a joke.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I am not prejudiced I hate everybody :lol: :lol:

rich2rob

Reaction score
Yes I am prejudiced, I hate the English, but then so does nearly everybody.

Anyone who says they are not prejudiced has not given serious thought to the poll.

The Young One

Reaction score
now as a precursor, i attend mass every sunday, i believe in god, and i think he is a pretty cool dude.

i think the catholic church just out right hates gay people. now im not a big fan of the pope, or how archachic the church is, but the explination ive gotten from priests in school is that god hates the action but lovers the doer, to which i say: :?: :?: :?: im not a big fan of the church(i think the priests are pretty cool and most are good people) but the statement seems hypocritical.

i hope i dont go to hell for this

Conman

Reaction score
He who calls me prejudiced is himself, prejudiced for I am not prejudiced towards those unprejudiced about being prejudiced, against those who accuse me for being prejudiced against those who are biased.

:?

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Hehe, TYO, dego is my favorite slur. I don't think I have ever used it directed at an Italian, except for one I went to high school with, but it was actually his middle name. (We have reason to believe his father was horribly drunk when filling out the name shit, he was Irish, and when realizing his son would be Italian threw down "Damn my kids a Dego") Italians have exceedingly many amounts of slurs, nobody likes you guys very much I guess... Dego though, and not using it as to offend, it just roles off the tongue nicely.

Storytime: I was in a lecture hall class with a horribly leftist teacher a few years ago. This exactly how is grading scale played out, it's not theory, I talked to many students who were in these groups and they concurred: If you were black you got no lower than a B+, if you were gay you got an A, if you were a white woman no lower than a B, and a white male you had to fight you ass off to get that B. i managed a B-, and anything above a C I'm happy with. Important part of this story though, as some acronym he had written WOP on the board and left it there. An Italian friend of mine called attention to it, saying there was a racial term on the board. The prof tried to blow him off, and my friend proceeded to say what if i wrote N.I.G.... the professor stopped him, ejected him from the class permanently.

That seemed more relevant when I started writing it... with Italian slur names, and inequality weighted in the favor of minority... but hell I'm not erasing it all.

Ice, now that you mention it i think i remember hearing about that "womyn's" group, because I found the respelling so idiotic. Changing "what you are" to disassociate yourself with "men" is basically conceding power to them, since you can't hold power if known as a woman. I'd long forgotten any name for the group though, as I try not to think too often about radical feminist groups who want to castrate me.
(There is a French and German Studies department at my university.)
What U do you go to? I really need to switch over there. My University claims to offer many French and German classes in their catalog (which I urgently want to get into, my favorite places of history), although they never actually offer them to be taken. Only one professor teaches them, and he focuses more often on Russia, so France and Germany are rarely ever available. :cry:

He who calls me prejudiced is himself, prejudiced for I am not prejudiced towards those unprejudiced about being prejudiced, against those who accuse me for being prejudiced against those who are biased.
I am very prejudiced against this sentence, because it confused me and I am afraid of what I do not understand, and therefore because of my fear I must hate it subersively. If it had a neck I would lynch it, but the fact it does not have a neck just scares me even further. Salem here we come.

cableguy

Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
However, "People who speak French are pansie queers who are worthless art freaks and do nothing but cry while pleading for their cheese, wine, and running shoes," is not a helpful or good prejudice

SAYS YOU!!! :twisted:

people always tend to gravitate toward those who resemble themselves... in modern society, this is increasingly more of a philisophical thing rather than a physical appearance thing, but both are definitely applicable... personally, i believe that holding a prejudice based on appearance is foolish, as well as most behavior based prejudices, though not all... the context of said prejudice must also be looked at...

where we get into trouble are areas with legal descriptions involving the word "discriminate." personally, i believe that ANYONE has the RIGHT to DISCRIMINATE in whatever way they want, provided said discrimination is done on private property (including places of business), and does not extend to physical harm of anyone... sadly, what is a personal preference has been made illegal...

should a business owned by a black woman who hates whites be required to hire white people?? should a white owned business be required to hire black people?? should a gay owned apartment be required to rent to a catholic priest?? should a greek orthodox couple be required to rent an apartment to a lesbian couple?? should a bar owned by a mexican be required to serve an iranian??? should a store owned by anindian be required to sell its wares to a pakistani?? i believe the answers to all of these questions should be a resounding NO!!!

what a person does with his or her property, or his or her business, is his/her personal business, not something the government should have any involvement in... it seems silly to turn away customers, potentially good employees, or tenants who will pay their rent on time and not trash the place based solely on age/sex/religion/nationality/race, BUT, it should be a right reserved by an individual... if an individual wants to miss collecting a rent check, lose a sale, or encourage a qualified person work for a competitor, it should be allowed... the person that ends up losing is the person with the prejudice...

there is a grossly unequal application of ALL anti-discrimination laws... if a certain percentage of employees/tenants must be of a certain minority race or women, shouldnt there be some percentage mandated for white people or men?? when the tables are turned, the argument looks silly... if a law cannot be applied equally to all citizens, it is unconstitutional... all "anti-discrimination" laws are unconstitutional on a number of levels, the equal protection aspect merely being the easiest to point out...

am i prejudiced??? sure, but i will never let that get in the way of any business dealings i have, it just doesnt make sense to do so... besides, there are so many reasons to hate people as individuals rather than as members of some group...

Mark Twain said:
"Discrimination in all forms is abhorrent, except against the french."

Iceberg

Reaction score
Uh-oh. Hell just froze over. I agree with cableguy here, except I don't mind the French! :lol:

Quotas suck! :angryrazz

The Young One

Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
Hehe, TYO, dego is my favorite slur. I don't think I have ever used it directed at an Italian, except for one I went to high school with, but it was actually his middle name. (We have reason to believe his father was horribly drunk when filling out the name shit, he was Irish, and when realizing his son would be Italian threw down "Damn my kids a Dego") Italians have exceedingly many amounts of slurs, nobody likes you guys very much I guess... Dego though, and not using it as to offend, it just roles off the tongue nicely.

see, i read that and my rage didnt mount towards oscar, i laughed :lol: