• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

August 31 Official Leak Day

kurtamery929

Reaction score
So far it seems lawrence, upton (though the pussy shots seem fake), dunst are definitely real but there are some fakes floating around too. Mainly alison brie and victoria justice

the poster also claims to have pics of avril lavigne, kelly brook, hayden panetierre and marie kate olsen among others. Let's hope they all make it out into the wild web.

Last edited:

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
I am currently in the process of downloading a torrent that has been put up of the entire dump. That's everything, not just the select pics you keep seeing. So far I've got the full dump of Kate Upton. I must really admit when you see ALL the pics in there it really helps verify that many of these shots without her face are in fact real. It also verifies that that they are not all just pictures of Kate - this was a dump of everything that was in the folder - so caution must be applied not to label every naked body part "Kate's". I already see a couple pics being posted in the Kate Upton thread that are not her, and a couple of pics I'm surprised aren't (not nude but daaaaamn it's Kate Upton)

[EDIT]
It completed, apparently the word "entire" was used loosely; I have the entire Victoria Jackson dump found separately and not all the pics are in that folder in the torrent :)

Last edited:

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
Case in point:
Someone has already posted some of the Victoria Justice photos, but they did not post many of the photos that corroborate the authenticity of the topless ones. On a side note, not sure if posting "proof" pics I just whipped up is acceptable in the main content forums

mervin

Reaction score
There is a live thread over at reddit with links to all the pics. The links are being continuously monitored and updated on imgur. It's probably the best place to go for breaking news about the unfolding scandal. And by news, I mean the latest picture releases.

mervin

Reaction score
By the way, does anyone else find it very odd and confusing that there appears to be so many fake photos, mixed in with the real ones?

kealan05

Reaction score
List

Does anyone have the full list, I heard in a local newspaper that Michelle Keegan could be one of the leaked celebs

poseidon19

Reaction score
There is a live thread over at reddit with links to all the pics. The links are being continuously monitored and updated on imgur. It's probably the best place to go for breaking news about the unfolding scandal. And by news, I mean the latest picture releases.

Do you have the live link of reddit?

mervin

Reaction score
Does anyone have the full list, I heard in a local newspaper that Michelle Keegan could be one of the leaked celebs

It was posted here earlier. Have a look.

Before he started posting pics to 4chan, the guy responsible for everything had posted a "master list" of all the celebs he had data on. So if you read this list and believe it, he didn't even post half. Thank God he threw Kate Upton in there

http://i.imgur.com/Cyq4r5z.png

lumo

Reaction score
Someone posted the Full Name of the "Hacker" so i don't think that the rest of it will get leaked.

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
Okay this has been a fun 24 hours! Reddit and other places are buzzing with pervs (just like me apparently) debunking celebs' saying "it's not me". Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of false pics. Below are more proof photos (not made by me this time) that have surfaaced

If anyone is curious how this came about, this was not the work of one hacker. It was an underground celeb hacking/trading ring. You got pics by either posting pics you obtained / hacked yourself or you gave them a lot of money. Apparently one guy was trying to score some bitcoin off the collection he had amassed, started posting his wares on 4chan and the thing snowballed from there. That's why some pics have censoring, the original hackers had provided censored pics as "proof" of possession of nude pics.

Ariana Grande

Aubrey Plaza

Selena Gomez

Victoria Justice

Not sure about the Lawrence ones with jizz on her face.

That looks like it might not even be her.

those are 100% confirmed not her. Those were ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** by an amateur couple a short while back, proof pic is x-rated so I'm not posting. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble

PhilBaharnd

Reaction score
Someone posted the Full Name of the "Hacker" so i don't think that the rest of it will get leaked.

Actually it looks like the guy that was "uncovered" isn't the hacker, just some guy who made a few fakes and tried to jump on the bandwagon in the hopes of getting some bitcoin. If it was him, he'd have been arrested by now.

This was posted on 4chan and seems like a pretty plausible explanation (yfw = "your face when", ie: your face when you find out): http://i.imgur.com/vnd0H9J.jpg

Which would also explain stories like this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rities-deep-web-hackers-congratulate-him.html

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Until I know otherwise, confirmation pics like those posted in here are fine and welcome. Verified outside links are ok, (reddit, imgur, things of that nature) but don't be douchenozzles and put up bad links(referrals sites and such). The Selena Gomez pics are not her, they aren't fakes except the one showing the moles, that one has been confirmed altered many months ago. Her thread has the link to who it really is in those pics. And the Alison Brie ones have been posted so many times and they don't look a thing like her, don't post them again (global warning).