• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

August 31 Official Leak Day

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
Wow. What a complete mess. I actually feel sorry for the mods for the first time ever! Idiots keep posting over and over pics that have already been proven - beyond any doubt - to either
A) be a fake or
B) be a pic of someone who is NOT the purported celeb

JLaw facials. Not her. Amateur that posted online. Proof

JLaw full frontal shot with red censor removed from crotch. Aside from not even existing in the original release of pics, and the guy getting caught red-handed faking it, c'mon you trying to tell me you don't notice that it is the worst photoshop fake in recent history?

Pic of Kaley Cuoco in a B&W corset is not her. It's a look-alike that has been on the internet for awhile. Proof

Pic of Mary Elizabeth Winstead on her hands and knees is a look-alike, been on the net for some time now Proof and more Proof (same girl)

There are more, when I have more time I'll post 'em, or maybe somebody else can start posting proof of known fakes from this release

couger

Reaction score
Looks like the Fappening site has been taken offline due to copyright.

poseidon19

Reaction score

mervin

Reaction score
Okay this has been a fun 24 hours! Reddit and other places are buzzing with pervs (just like me apparently) debunking celebs' saying "it's not me". Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of false pics. Below are more proof photos (not made by me this time) that have surfaaced

If anyone is curious how this came about, this was not the work of one hacker. It was an underground celeb hacking/trading ring. You got pics by either posting pics you obtained / hacked yourself or you gave them a lot of money. Apparently one guy was trying to score some bitcoin off the collection he had amassed, started posting his wares on 4chan and the thing snowballed from there. That's why some pics have censoring, the original hackers had provided censored pics as "proof" of possession of nude pics.

Exactly! I started researching it myself, and this is what I learned as well.

mervin

Reaction score

HBN

Reaction score
2zipo9s.jpg

Aquaman105

Reaction score
Nice find Mervin. I believe most of the girls in the "unknown" section are road beef from Verlander's phone.

stretch98

Reaction score
So can anyone post all the ones of hope solo? Heard there were like 32 pics of her but can't find it anywhere..

Kyp_Durron

Reaction score
Well it seems like it's all over, been too long and nothing else came up....why oh why! couldn't you post Hayden Panettiere in the original release :mad: lol

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
  • Everything is available on torrent if you missed the original downloads
  • Not everything that the original poster had was put out one the open forums. He was giving a large sample of what he had to offer, but in the end it was all about him trying to turn a profit. He posted a "master list" of his collection but never posted all of it, he needed something to still sell to people willing to pay
  • A LOT of the photos posted were look-alikes, fakes or even simple candid bodyshots of somebody who had a similar body type. Remember, these guys were SELLING and TRADING to each other and just like any other similar endevour of this type where money is involved (like buying/selling antiques) there are a lot of rip-offs (i.e. fakes)
  • Are there more legitimate celeb nudes out there that the general public (us) has not seen yet? You bet your ass there are. However given the amount of unwanted attention this whole mess has caused I doubt there will be any significant releases in the near future. Unless of course some collector goes rogue and says "aaahhh fuck it" and posts his collection for free.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's times like this that I am really sad I don't run a celeb site anymore. Could have made so much money from a leak of this size. Especially, if it's multiple people.

Oh well, the lawyers are probably worse nowadays then they were a decade ago too.

PS. I could care less about the pics existing. It's the money I am missing.

Last edited: