• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

THE MODS HERE ARE ASSHOLES

Fresh Prince

Reaction score
I want to bitch and complain thread

Instead of posting every pic of EVERY celeb from EVERY awards red carpet... do a single thread with the pics of all the celebs from that particular show... ie. MTV Music Awards as the thread, then put the pics from that show under that single thread. Only go to the particular celeb if it is something like a nip slip or unexpected nudity.

What do ya think? From now on just doing a thread for each award show and then listing the celebs with their pics for that show.... I am tired of going through and seeing every pic for every celeb from one show

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry, I like organizing them by celeb better. I think its more logical.

Although I will say that we probably don't need 100 pics from the same award show. Half a dozen pics from one event is probably sufficient, since most of them look the same anyway.

Fresh Prince

Reaction score
I agree with the logic of organizing by celeb, but, I went through the new ones today and 90% were MTV Music Awards... and to be honest, it's not ones you even really want to see because it is the same dressy pics over and over with a different dress... and if you look back, this happens after EVERY awards show. It gets annoying.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If we don't want to see them, then why would we create a thread especially for them? How about just not posting them at all, if no one likes them?

The only time I care about award show pics is when you can see something, like nipples or cleavage.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Id like to propose an idea of my own if I may...

Everyone just have fun in here. Post quality pics. Post rational thoughts. Look at boobs. Play some games. Drinks some beers. Talk to some good people. Just have fun again :moon: :crazy: .

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly.... Quit with the haterade and think positive... Its not hard, its not a rock!

immortalami

Reaction score
These POS Spammers

I dont see why they do this stuff. Do they really make any money off people clicking the links the post??

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Not when we delete them 2 seconds after its posted :lol:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yup, just killed 4 just now. Sometimes we miss them for a bit if we're not on, so if you see it, just dont click it and eventually they'll stop cause they get annoyed at their shit getting deleted and having to change their user name 100 times from being banned.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My daily routine is usually as follows:

Get up, shower etc.
Check email
Make sure sites are up
Check forum and delete a dozen or so of those threads
Check forum periodically throughout the day and delete another dozen threads.

rinse, repeat.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ol' Ralphie has to keep a case of BB's on hand for those little bastards.

Darius

Reaction score
Why Don't They Add A New Forum?

I don't know how others feel about it, but going through the Celeb pic area is usually a real pain in the ass. About 90% of the pics posted there are glamor-beach-event-boring ass crap. Why not add a new forum where the celeb pics are only nude? This would allow the people who enjoy the glamor etc photo's to go ahead and post away? The new area could start from scratch... no need to have the mods try and seperate the pics in the old forum, just dictate that all nudes go into the new forum exclusively. What are your thoughts on this idea?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't like to have too many forums because then you have a lot of people who don't know where they are supposed to put stuff and its gets confusing and you have stuff in the wrong place.

There are still lots of people who don't know the difference between Celebs and Models, so I see no reason to further complicate the matter.

I created the Reality TV forum because I thought it would solve a particular problem we had at the time, but its barely used, so its not really worth it.

Darius

Reaction score
C-man

Well thanks for the reply, I can see where you are coming from. I was just trying to post an idea that I thought would improve the board. I am not as active a member as I would like to be, because it is so difficult to know if a pic has been posted before when I have to wade through pages & pages of what I consider off topic posts. Thanks for the promt reply... Darius

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Darius you aren't the only one. I don't think your solution would work at all, but I too get frustrated with so many of the pics of some celeb walking to the grocery store with everything covered but her face. And if you try to just post the best 3 or 4 of a series of cleavage pics, you can be sure the other 20 will be posted later in several posts taking up half the page.

The reason this is a quality board is that it's very moderated. But there is a limit to how much cman can and should do.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The mods and I do the best we can to keep the forum organized and clean. You have to have perspective though and realize what a big job it is.

Its not like there is only a handful of threads. There are THOUSANDS of threads which each have multiples pages, so please imagine how long it takes to clean everything.

I guess you can also consider that we do this voluntarily and that the mods are not getting very much compensation for their efforts, so I don't ask them to do more than they want to

1qaz

Reaction score
what can we do

about all these spammers?

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
1qaz said:
about all these spammers?

at any given certain time one of us will be on and delete or jihad their shit

internet > popular > exp0sed > spammers